Taken

Roy's POV
I was working on paper work late at night in boredom. The clock would tick quietly, as I was alone in my office. No sounds beside the ticking of the clock, the tapping of my foot on the ground, and the sound of my pen moving across the paper was heard. Suddenly, my phone went off. I raised an eye brow and accepted the call. "Hello?" I asked. "Listen up Flame, we have Fullmetal. And if you ever want to see him alive again, come to the old house on the hill." Someone demanded. And before I could reply, the call ended. "Tch, they have Ed. Yeah right." I muttered, pulling up Ed's information and texting him. It was a dumb choice, I know. Aftee about five minutes of no reply, panic washed over me and I got into my car before driving, leaving my phone behind.
-Time Skip-
My car pulled up to the base of the hill and I climbed out. "Ed?!" I exclaimed. No reply. I continued to walk. "Edward?!" I exclaimed again. Once again, no response. I raised an eye brow in confusion. Suddenly, I felt something hit my head and before I knew it, everything was black.
Ed's POV
I walked into work, holding books close to me as I headed inside. "Morning Fullmetal." People would greet as I walked by. "Morning." I replied quietly. I walked into Roy's office. "He's not here yet. Hm, that's weird." I mumbled. I shrugged and walked into my own office.
-A few hours later-
I stood up from my chair and walked towards Roy's office. I knocked on his door, waiting for a reply. There wasn't any. So, I decided to just barge in and hope for the best. I couldn't help but begin to worry. I looked around the room, inspecting it. My eyes landed on an unfinished pile of paperwork. Right next to it was Roy's phone. He never leaves it by itself. That's when I let the panic and fear take over.

Hehe! Two chapters in one day! Are you guys enjoying the story so far? I hope so! I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!