I Officially Hate Her

Adrien was both angry and sad that Chloe had pushed and hurt both of his companions, as well as disrupting the nice conversation he was having with his cute classmate. He glares at the girl who was hugging him by the waist.

"Chloe! How rude could you be? Did you have to push Mari? She could have gotten badly hurt. OH and her Cat! He fell and bounced on the ground like a ball! Do you not feel bad for them?" Adrien shouts at his almost Ex - Friend.

Chloe looks up at him and smirks 'cutely'. She pouts at Adrien and made herself look pitiful, thinking that it would make him forgive her.

Adrien, however, knows every little dirty trick she had up her sleeves and continued glaring at her. He gently yet angrily shoves her off of him and walked towards where Marinette went.

"Adrien?~ Where are you going?" Chloe asks him in desperation.

"To the girl who you just pushed!" Adrien tells yer angrily. 

Adrien walks a few steps away from Chloe before turning around to look at her one more time. He gives her a glare that says 'Don't you dare follow' and finally runs towards the bathroom area. Chloe froze on her spot, staring at the blonde boy who was slowly disappearing from her view, angered with jealousy and humiliation. 

A couple of minutes her 'friend' Sabrina runs to her asking how she did with Adrien. Chloe slowly turns to Sabrina. "That pathetic girl will pay Sabrina!" 

Sabrina flinched at the tone of her voice. "W - who will pay Chloe?" Sabrina squeaks.

"That little peasant bakery girl! Marinette! Because of her Adrien got mad at me! Ugh, worst day ever! let's go, Sabrina, I'm telling Daddy about this" Chloe commanded.

Sabrina nods and follows Chloe who was hurriedly walking out of school to go to the mayor's office.

~ To Marinette ~

"Oh Plagg, are you okay," Marinette asks. 

Marinette looks at Plagg who was in her palms, groaning in pain and irritation. Marinette sighed and carefully moves Plagg on one of her palms and got some cheese from out of her purse. Tikki saw that the purse opened and flew out. She went over to Plagg and comforted and calmed the poor cat. 

Marinette places Plaggs precious camembert in front of him. Plagg caught the scent of his cheese and suddenly became better. "CHEESE!" Plagg yells in excitement. 

Marinette and Tikki look at each other and sighed before giggling. Both were happy that no major harm was done to Plagg. 

"I'm glad you're okay Plagg. I'm sorry for dropping you" Marinette apologized. 

Plagg looked at her, grinning, "Don't worry about it, kid! It wasn't your fault. It was that brat! She absolutely has no manners! I hope Adrien teaches her a lesson" 

Marinette blushes and looks away. "I... y-yeah. Just hope whatever happens won't turn to another Akuma victim." Plagg looks glances at her before smirking. "Ohhh don't want lover boy to find out who you are yet?" 

Marinette playfully glares at Plagg and takes his cheese . "No more cheese for you!" 

Plagg's eyes widened and tried taking the cheese from her. Marinette grins, looking innocently, moving the cheese away from Plagg. Tikki laughed at the duo. 

The trio then hears a soft knock on the door. They all turn to the door. Tikki quickly hides inside her purse as Plagg quickly takes the cheese from the distracted girl and sits back down to her palm. Marinette quickly glances at Plagg who was now stuffing his face with the cheese, turning to get out of the bathroom. 

Marinette opens the door. Light green eyes met with bluebell eyes. Both stare at each other for a minute. 

Adrien coughs and rubs the back of his neck, smiling shyly. "Oh um. I was just wondering how you and Plagg are. Specially Plagg. He fell pretty harshly and I was wondering how he's doing."

Marinette looks at him. 

"Meow! Plagg is Paw - some~ He's eating cheese at the moment. Oh, Plagg loves to eat cheese. It's weird be - claws he's a cat and all. Oh! and I'm fine~ I'm nothurt. ehehe" She beamed. 

Adrien flushed at his classmates' expression. 'So cute~ and really Plagg? Now you're making Mari hold cheese for you? You are such a glutton' 

"Oh, I see, I'm glad the both of you are okay. I'm really sorry about Chloe. You don't have to worry about her anymore, I told her off" He tells her. 

Marinette blushed as she looked down, the sides of her lips curling up. "okay" She softly tells him. Adrien watches her and smirks. "So, lunch is about to be over. Shall we head back to class?"  

"Sure! Let's go~ I'll just hide Plagg." Marinette gently moves Plagg towards her purse and put him inside before shutting her purse shut. 

Adrien places his hand onto Marinette's back which resulted in her turning into a deep shade of red. Both walked to class, standing close to each other. 

~Chloe and Sabrina~ 

"Daddy!!!" Chloe barges into her father's office, complaining at how her day went during lunch. Her father just watched her walking back and forth, seemingly complaining about something irrelevant again. He sighs and tells her that he was very busy and shooed her off. 

Chloe puffed her red cheeks in anger and stomped to her house, not bothering to return to school. Sabrina was about to follow her when Chloe glares at her and told her to leave her alone. Sabrina looks at her sadly and leaves, 

Chloe gets to her house and went to her room and sulks on to her bed. Little did she know, a certain dark butterfly was fluttering around her room.