You Sneaky Cat

~ Friday ~

Three days had passed since Adrien's outburst with Chloe.

Three days had passed since Chloe complained to her dad.

Three days had passed since everyone had last seen Chloe Bourgeois. 

On Wednesday, Chloe had been absent from school. Adrien and Marinette looked at each other in curiosity. Both wondered why Chloe wasn't in class. She was never absent from school. Adrien frowned in guilt while Marinette stared at him sadly. Both had been quiet the whole day. 

On Thursday, the mayor had sent out search parties for his daughter. Completely worried about his daughter's whereabouts. Everyone in class became a bit worried yet curious as to where their sassy blonde classmate was. Adrien began to feel more guilty and Marinette started to worry. 

Friday afternoon, Chloe was still not in school and search parties were still searching. Adrien and Marinette were walking together to the park to take a breather. Both were completely worried for their blonde classmate. 

"Adrien? Are mew okay?" Marinette sits down on the bench next to Adrien. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about where Chloe may be but I'm pretty sure she'll be okay~ Well I hope. Anyways, how about we eat some ice cream. My treat! I'll go get some now" Adrien grins at her before standing up to go buy some.

Marinette nods, watching him run to the ice cream vendor, she then looks up into the sky. She watches as the cloud moves, fascinated at how fluffy it looked and how it moved so gently. Marinette smiled and closes her eyes, feeling the breeze. 

A few minutes later, Adrien comes back with two ice cream cones, one in each of his hands. He sits next to Marinette before turning to her. 

As he faces her, he noticed that Marinette had her eyes closed. He called her name but got no response. He gets close to her face, blowing puffs of air, attempting to wake her up. Not getting anywhere with it, he sighed and gave up. Adrien decided to just let her sleep for awhile and ate both of the ice cream in his hand, not wanting it to melt.

When he finished, he turns back to Marinette and carefully observes her sleeping figure, He looks at her long lashes, rosy cheeks, and her pink kissable lips. Adrien blushes at his embarrassing thoughts but slowly became hypnotized by her lips. Adrien wondered how they would feel like against his own lips. 

Over the last few days, as Adrien and Marinette hung out more, Adrien slowly became infatuated with the blue haired girl. At times he wondered if he still had feelings for Ladybug. I mean sure he and his lady had known and hung out with each other more than he and Marinette have. And He was in love with Ladybug for awhile now, but when he thought about it, he realized that Ladybug seemed to show no interest in him as Chat Noir, Or even knew him as Adrien.

However, with Marinette, Adrien felt that he would have a better chance on capturing her heart than he would with his Lady.

In short, Adrien was falling in love with Marinette and Out of love with Ladybug. Shockingly.

'I wonder if I should. Just for a second. I want to try it' Adrien thought. 

Adrien's eyelids lowered down a bit and move closer to Marinette. 

Lips almost connecting. Adrien paused and looks at her closed eyes and then to her lips. 

The wind blew gently passed the couple. Adrien sighs and finally presses his lips onto hers. Adrien closes his eyes and presses deeper as he enjoyed the feel of her soft lips on his own.