Chapter Three; The Meeting

You took out a long sigh, but then you heard keys jingling and the door push open downstairs. "Honey, I'm home! You up there?" Shawn called out. It was Shawn!

"Thanks heavens you're home, Shawn!" you called cheerfully as you raced downstairs.

You made Shawn drop his briefcase as you jumped up on him and gave him a big hug.

As you squeezed him you said "Oh, by  the way, Elliot called and I told her the news, she wants us to pick her up so she can come to the meeting with us."

  "Okay, fine with me" Shawn muttered as he playfully choked as you squeezed him with joy.

  You had just moved out of your parents house, in Georgia. Your house was nice and big. You had an upstairs, a basement, an attic, and a nice big kitchen with a snack bar.

  "Oh, it's almost 1:30, should we go pick up Elliot?" Shawn said.

  "Yeah, good call." you replied.

---------------------------------------------------------

You went upstairs and grabbed your phone, and closed your laptop. Shawn was getting undressed out of his work uniform, and changing into something more comfortable. You went into the bathroom and brushed your hair. You couldn't really decide how you wanted to put up your hair.

You walked out of the bathroom, puzzled.

  "Shawn, what way should put up my hair? High pony or braid?"

"Braid" Shawn replied, as he grunted trying to get on his new jeans that you'd got him a few weeks ago.

   "Okie Dokie" you said as you walked back into the bathroom.

  You put your hair up into a nice french braid that you learned from your mom when you were younger.

  You stumbled out of the bathroom, and followed Shawn down the stairs, closing the door behind you.

Shawn grabbed the car keys off of the key holder by the front door, opened the door for you and you both walked out to the car.

"I hope that this goes well.." you thought.

  Hey guys! Thanks for coming thus far. Are you excited to see what happens next? By the way, if you like the story, please recommend this to others! Thanks, and love you guys! Bai!