Chapter Ten; Infected

Once you finished breakfast, you went back upstairs and put on your denim short shorts and a white crop top that you got at American Eagle, and you slipped on some comfortable flats. Shawn and Elliot decided to go for a walk and invited you to come.

Of course they're taking Layla, too.
You went downstairs and saw them waiting at the door.

You grabbed your phone from the table and you guys walked outside, but you were greeted by the power guy.

"Oh, hello. I'm just turning off the power, government ordered me to."

"Erm, I think you have the wrong house number. I just payed the electric last week.." Shawn said, confused.

"Nope" the electric guy continued "..the government ordered me to shut this towns electric off."

"..What is even going on.." Shawn whispered.

"Think I have an answer..?" You said, sighing.

Just as you guys were about to go inside, Mr. H came out of his house.

"Hello. I have power, I have a generator, wanna come in?" He said and smirked.

"Oh sure, I guess, can't hurt right?" Shawn said, nodding.

He looked at you, and the 2 girls, nodded and followed the suspicious neighbor inside his old home.. what could go wrong?

Okay. I'm fangirling. Ms_Horrendous just followed me. She inspires me so much and she read and voted for my story. I'm literally dying. Thank you so much for the support. I might make a few more chapters, my cousin Is painting my face right now.., rip. Anyways thanks for reading up til now, see you in the next chapter 😊❤