Authors Note

Hey guys! Oh.. by the way, that's an unfiltered photo of me up there ^ (ew no filters!) Anyways, thank you all so, so, so, SO much for the amount of support I got for this story. It's outrageous to me..

I always thought: "Oh, well. This is my first story. It's gonna stink, right? It's just a new noobish story that I didn't spend much time on and would probably end it soon". Well. I was apparently wrong..

This is my most viewed story. I started Wattpad, a while ago, just for reading stories. But I decided to write my own, you know. Meet new friends, get feedback. What you should change in your stories. That kind of stuff.

When I got the general idea of The Infected, I kind of knew what I wanted to do, how I wanted to plan my characters, things like that. I used my surroundings and other stories to come up with my own.

Well, apparently my old, weird story got tons of views and a lot of support. 111 votes? C'mon. Wow.

But the real thing that I'm wowed about is that over ONE. THOUSAND. PEOPLE. Have seen my story. I freaked out when I checked my phone.

I checked it this morning and it said "1.08k Views. 111 Votes. 20 Chapters". Holy moly! 1,000 people?!

It's mind blowing to me, really. I never knew I'd come this far. It's so amazing. I'd like to thank each and every one of you thousand people.

Just thank you for the votes, and support, and everything. Becoming what I am and who I am today. Just thank you. So much.

I can't even explain how much to thank you guys.. just thank you. So much..

I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. Thanks guys! Ilysm!

Xoxo -Emma ♡ ♡