Chapter 13

That one thing different was a miracle. Taylor's eyes were open. She was the voice I had herd. I ran to the side of the bed. I took her hand in mine. She looked around for a little bit. She would look at me, then somewhere else, then back to me. She looked really confused. I didn't really know what to say. Then out of the blue she asked, "Carly?" I didn't know if something was wrong but I was glad to hear her voice. "Yeah." I replied. I just kept looking at her. I felt my eyes tearing up. I tried as best as I could to hold them back. Taylor kept looking around the room. I felt a tear leave a small trail as it ran down my cheek. "Carly, don't cry, please don't cry. I'm going to be fine." I didn't say anything because more tears fell down my face. I told Tay that I was going to go get a nurse.

I went out the door leaving her there, I felt bad would if she went back into a coma. I told the first nurse I seen that she was awake. The nurse went behind the desk and Taylor's nurse went in there. I stood it in the hallway and called Josh and Jesse. Josh came first.
He went and knelt down on the side of the bed. He held her hand the same way I did earlier. I was scared. I don't even know why. I went out in the hall. I put my forehead on the wall. I put my hands on the wall too. I cried.

I was scared. For Taylor, I hoped that she would get better. I'm scared that her dad's gonna hurt her again. I'm just scared.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Jesse. I turned around and put my head below his chin, on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I just cried, but it seemed to go away. Everything went away when Jesse came around. I wanted him to know that.
"C'mon let's go see Taylor. Is Josh here?" I nodded wiping the tear trail from my face. Jesse took my hand and we went in. Jesse never let go of my hand. A few hours later, Tay had fallen asleep. It scared me, I didn't know if she was gonna wake up. I didn't say anything, because nobody else seemed worried. Josh and Jesse and I were watching TV.
"C'mon Carly I'll take you home." Jesse said. We went out to his truck. he opened the door for me. I jumped in. We started towards my house. Then Jesse made a turn. We weren't going towards my house anymore.
"Where are you going?" I asked confused. He looked at me with a smirk so big and said, "How bout we take a drive." He drove us out of town. I was still really confused. We pulled up to a bunch of other guys who almost seemed to be waiting for Jesse. They were sitting there on to the hoods of there trucks talking. I knew at that moment that we were going to have some fun!