Chpater 31

We stayed in the hotel the next night too. It was good. I knew I was safe again, and I had my best-friend and my boyfriend back. Everything was perfect, till my parents came to get me.
"Jesse? What do you want for dinner?" I asked him. "Knock knock." Jesse got up and opened it. The cops were there.
"Carly, your parents are here, would you like us to bring them in or, do you want to come downstairs and meet them?" I told him to bring them in. They left to go get them and I turned towards Jesse.
"Don't leave me, promise?" He smiled quickly.
"Promise." The door began to open and on the other side was my parents. I held Jesse's hand until I saw my mom. She was standing there crying. My dad was even there too. Holding her hand, then they both came through the door and my mom hugged me.
"Oh sweetheart! I'm so glad your okay!" She hugged me and cried.
"We should get going home and talk about this and you-"
"Mom, stop. I'm fine, I promise."
"Ok darling, but you must be hungry. Let's go get something for dinner?" I nodded because I was hungry. I looked on the bed for Jesse but he wasn't there. I quick spun around to find him standing against the wall.
"C'mon." I said grabbing his hand. My mom then began looking at me funny.
"So honey where do you want to go. I don't care you guys pick. Me and Jesse will follow you there."
"Is your mom okay with me coming?" Jesse asked as he shut the truck door.
"I'm guessing not, she probably think your the reason why all this happened." I put my head down because I knew it was true.
"Babe don't worry we'll work out though." He took my hand as we followed them to a burger joint.
We all ordered burgers and were eating them.
"Carly, when you get home, you don't have to go back to school right away." I nodded. I hadn't been to school in forever. My mom glared at Jesse about every other minute.
"Mom Jesse took care of me the whole time." I smiled looking at him.
"Well thank you." Was all she said to him. So dinner didn't go to well. My parents weren't to impressed with Jesse, probably because I ran away with him.

I wanted to ride home with Jesse, but my parents wouldn't let me. I sat in the backseat and watched the trees go by.
"Hun are you okay?"
"Yea."
I wanted to be with Jesse. Especially now I really needed him. After six long hours of driving, we finally made it home. I went through the front door and staright upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door and stood in the doorway. I stared at the bedrrom that I could barely remember. The pink walls, the big pink bed, with its fluffy, cute, big, pink pillows. It all felt so weird, not like I remembered. It was different, it didn't mean the same. I sat down on the bed, I looked at the big collage of pictures on the wall. Pictures of my family, friends, the summers before, everything that I had missed out while I was running away. I laid back and cried.
"You okay?" Jesse asked.
"It's all different. Everything that should mean something doesn't."
"Hey baby, it's okay you need some time to get used to things again. We've been gone for along time." He said putting his arms around my waste as he stood behind me.
"But it doesn't matter, this room, I just want to wake up every morning next to you."
"You can and will eventually." He said kissing my cheek.

Jesse had left and I sat on my bed, with the Christmas lights on that had been wrapped along the ceiling. I was supposed to be sleeping.
"Darling, why aren't you sleeping?" My dad asked as he entered.
"I don't know."
"Your safe now you have nothing to worry about."
"Dad I know. It's not that, I just wish Jesse was here." I said as I couldn't hold the tears back any more.
"Oh darling, he's okay you'll see him when you go back to school. Times that your mom and I think it would be better if you tried to stay away from him." What was he talking about. Is he crazy!
"NO! Why would you do that!? He's the only person that took care of me! I would be dead if it weren't for him!" I screamed at him. I didn't understand. No. I wasnt the one they didn't understand, they didnt understand. If they knew every detail and lived through everything they would understand but they don't.

After getting into a fight with my dad, I decided I was going to see Jesse. I opened the windown and climed down the big tree. I may get in trouble but it didnt matter I wanted to see Jesse. I walked in to the gargae and got in my mms car. Great no keys. Luckly my dad left his keys in the truck. Looks like the truck it is. I drive down the road and turn out of town. I get on the gravel and pull into Jesse's house. Jesse's parents might be home so I call him.

"Are your parents home?"

"No? Why?" I hang up and open the door. I walk sraight up stairs to Jesse's room. I fling the door open to see him siting on his bed. He was only half naked, but that was okay.

"What are you doing here?" He asks siting up on the edge of his bed.

"I j-just had to come see you."

"Are you okay?"

"No. Jesse I just I don't know what I would do without you."

"Shhhh. You don't have to say anything." He laid me down on the bed, and kissed me. Not just a normal kiss either.

"Jesse, I-I dont know if this is a good idea." I stutterd, with him on top of me.

"It's okay babe, It'll be fine. I'll be nice.'

--------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up with just one of his shirts on. I was okay, but Jesse was gone. I went out into the kitchen to find him making breakfast. I smiled and walked over and hugged him.

"How you feeling after last night?" He said with a small smirk.

"Okay." I smiled.

"You were amazing babe." He said as I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

We ate our breakfast and talked till I finally decided I had to go hme before my parents figured out where I was. I told my dad that I had to take care of somethings in town and was up early. He fell for it. I went home and laid in my bed and thought about what had happened. Jesse and I had done it. It was amazing, but if my parents knew that that's what happened I would be dead. I just couldn't stop thinking about Jesse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOOOOOOO that's the end of the chapter!! I hope yalls like it!! I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to @Tahia13 because you are always commenting on my chapters so thank you!!!!! Message me sometime maybe we can talk!!! Well comment and vote!! HAPPY READING!!!!!