Chapter 17

"Jesse your an idiot." I laughed. "What makes you think that?" He questioned as he wiped the flour off the counter. "The fact that you dumped flour everywhere!" I giggled at him. "Ok I guess you have a point, but now I have a reason to stay with you." He stated still cleaning up flour. I blushed and smiled at the thought that he wanted to stay here with me. We wiped all the flour up. It took a while but we did. Jesse went into the living room and sat down on the couch, I sat down next to him. "What do you want to do?" I asked him. I was getting bored. "How about this, I will take you to the movie place, we'll get some movies and make some pizza." He asked. This is going to be fun. I love being home alone. "I nodded my head. We got up got our shoes and jacket on and headed outside for Jesse's truck. I got around to the passenger side, when I realized that Jesse was standing behind me. I was a little bit confused on why he wasn't getting into the truck. Then he kindly opened my door, and helped me in. His truck has like an 8 inch lift on it so I was glad I got help.

When we got to the movie place Jesse was all over the horror movies. I didn't really care, it's just that I was going to be home alone after Jesse left tonight. I let Jesse pick out a scary movie and then I picked out a chick flick. That way after Jesse left I could watch my movie and not be scared all night. We rented the movies and then went to Pizza Hut. we ordered our pizza and got it to go.

By the time we got home it was dark out. Jesse and I ate our pizza. It was good. "Let's go upstairs to my room and watch those movies." I said grabbing the movies. Jesse followed. I put Jesse's scary movie in. I plopped down onto my bed next to Jesse. The movie went on and it was scary! I screamed a couple times. I was all curled up with my pillow, trying not to scream. "Come here. " Jesse opened up his arms. I laid my head down on his chest. The movie was soon to be over. I laid there in Jesse's arms I really never wanted him to go anywhere. I felt so safe in his arms. Jesse played with my hair, I loved him. I wanted to lay with him all night. "Jesse?" "Huh." I could tell he was tired, I was too. "Will you stay with me tonight?" I asked laying my head back down on his chest. "Sure." I caught a small glimpse of the smile he had on his face. I got up and put the other movie in. "Chick flick" Jesse laughed. "Shut up, you don't have to watch it." "I'll watch it for you. Knowing you I'll have to tell you how it ends." We both laughed. I climbed back into bed. He pulled the blanket up over us. "Carly?" He said. his voice was tired. "Yea." I said back. "I love you." He said. His fingers ran through my hair. "I love you to."