~A~

Acid Secretion-The ability to generate corrosive acid.
Adjusting-The ability to resist and fight through molecular powers.
Advanced Electrokinesis-The ability to shoot extremely powerful beam-like blasts of pure electricity.
Advanced Fire Throwing-The ability to shoot a highly concentrated,torch-like Fire.
Advanced Telekinesis-An advanced form of telekinesis.It allows the user to move very large objects and create a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy.
Aerokinesis-The elemental ability to create control and manipulate the air and wind.
Age Shifting-The ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process,to become young.
Agility-The ability to lighten one's body and oneself more agile.
Apportation-The ability to teleport objects or people through space.
Ash teleportation-The ability to teleport across short or long distances through ashes.
Astral Premonition-The ability to astral project into your premonition.
Astral Projection-The ability to project the consciousness into an astral form outside of the body.
Atmokinesis-The ability to control and manipulate all various aspects of the weather at will.
Audible Inundation-The power to overwhelm someone's mind with voices.
Augmentation-The ability to enhance ones other abilities.
Aura Choking-The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.
Aura Manipulation-The ability to manipulate auras.