'E'

Ectoplasmic Webbing-The ability to fire strings of ectoplasm.
Elasticity-The ability to stretch a part of your body like a rubber band.
Electrokinesis-The elemental ability to control and generate electricity and throw lighting.
Empathy-The ability to feel others' feelings and channel them,as well as to copy others' powers.
Enchantment-The ability to bestow magical powers on an object or an individual.
Energetic Fading-An energy based type of teleportation power.
Energy Balls-The ability to throw balls of electrically charged energy.
Energy Blast-The ability to shoot a powerful wave of kinetic energy,a wave of pure energy.
Energy Bolts-The ability to throw bolts of energy similar to light darts and laser bolts.
Energy Magic-The ability to project energy,shape and manipulate it in various forms as desired.
Energy Projection-The ability to control and be able to project all forms of energy.
Energy Sparks-The ability to shoot short beams of red energy sparks.
Energy Waves-The ability to send enormous destructive waves of energy.
Enhanced Intuition-The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs.More often this ability is developed from psychic powers such as premonition.
Enhanced Senses-The ability to have extremely advanced senses.