_T_

Technopathy-The ability to control and manipulate technology.
Telekinesis-The ability to move objects and individuals by using your mind.It can be channeled through the eyes or hands.
Telekinetic Orbing-The ability to teleport objects through the use of orbs.This power is used by Whitelighter-Witches.
Telematerialization-The ability to use telekinesis in such a way as to teleport objects.
Telepathy-The ability to hear and broadcast the thoughts of oneself and others.
Teleportation-The movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another,move or less instantaneously,without traveling through space.
Teleportation Manipulation-The ability to prevent teleportation or manipulate destination.
Temporal Stasis-The ability to slow or stop the flow of time itself.
Thermal Balls-The rare ability to create purple balls compromised of highly concertranted thermic.
Thermal Blasts-The ability to fire powerful blasts of thermal energy from the hands.
Thermokinesis-The ability to manipulate temperature.
Thorn Spitting-The ability to produce thorns out of the mouth that contains a toxin that slowly kills anyone who is harmed by the projectiles.
Thought projection-The ability to conjoin thoughts and imagination into reality.
Time travel-The ability to travel through time and space.
Touch of Death-The ability to kill other beings though a touch by burning them from the inside.This power is triggered by hate.
Transformation-The ability to manipulate reality and transform organic and non-organic objects according to ones desired.
Transmogrification-The ability that allows the user to alter their form into inanimate objects.
Transmutation-The ability to turn one form of matter into another.