:C:

Calling-The ability to call or summon inanimate objects into ones hand at will.
Camouflage-The ability to magically change ones physical appearance to match their surrounding.
Catoptromaney-The ability to see distant places through mirrors.
Channeling-The ability to take control of and use the power of others.
Chronokinesis-The ability to control and manipulate time in all directions.
Chairaudience-The ability to hear what people outside natural hearing range are saying inside ones mind.
Clinging-The ability to cling to solid surfaces.
Cloaking-The ability to make someone invisible and unable to be detected.
Combustive Orbing-The ability to change into another object or being, causing combustion.
Conjuring-The ability to instantly create matter from nothing.
Conjuring the Elements-The ability to conjure and control the Elements of earth,fire,wind,water,and even lighting.
Corporealization-The ability to change from spirit form to a solid physical form.
Crushing-The power to surround an object or power with a force that ultimately squishes it.
Cryokinesis-The ability to create and|or manipulate ice and cold.
Cursing-The ability to enchant and object or person,and produce highly negative effects.