'chapter 3'

Your pov

"RICK RUN" I grabbed Carl's hand and we all ran out to the backyard, we climbed the tree and into the tree house. I fixed my bag and looked down "dammit" we were being overrun by walkers, they had their hands up and comping at nothing "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" shane yelled as he yanked me back and threw me against the wood wall "SHANE" rick and carl yelled "it wasn't me....something went off dumbass" I grumbled "what are you gonna do" I looked up at Shane "you better back off or you'll get what's coming to ya'" he smiled. I got up and went to the door way of the tree house. I looked down then across "hmmm....how old are you rick" "37" "so shane is 39....ok ok jump" "wh-" I jumped and landed on the roof. I stared to slide down, at last moment carl screamed my name and I grabbed onto the gutter "AREN'T YOU GONNA JUMP?" I pulled myself up and looked at rick, Carl, and shane. "ARE YOU-" carl jumped cutting shane off. Carl landed by me, I grabbed his hand as he started to slide down. I planted my feet down as I started to slide "GOD DAMN HOW MUCH DO YOU EAT" I yelled out "CARL YOU NEED TO STOP EATING PUDDING" rick yelled. I looked into Carl's blue eyes, his beautiful ocean blue eyes. I thought of daryl and pulled carl up, the thought of failing daryl made me stronger. Soon rick and Shane jumped, they didn't have much trouble "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" shane yelled at me.

This morning

I was sitting by carl, we were talking trying to figure out what was going on with the walkers. I would laugh at the comics he had read before the breakout "you read comics" I asked between giggles, carl blushed and nodded. I giggled even more. He smiled a little "stop laughing" I kept laughing "im....sorry" I fell to my side laughing. After my laughing fit I got up and stuck my hand in Carl's face "c'mon there's something I wanna show you" he smiled again and grabbed my hand. 'Soft ha- no y/n don't fall in love with him' I turned around, hands still together, and I walked up the stairs. We passed family pictures "theres a young boy.....he has a room and there's something I wanna show you" carl nodded and let me lead the way. We got to a room that's door was opened, I
walked through and sat carl on the bed.

I walked over to the closet, I opened it and reached for the box up on the shelf. I got the side and got it down, I walked back over to Carl and sat the box between us "whats-" I opened the box and Carl's face lit up like the fourth of July. "Wow that's amazing" he said I giggled at his goofy smile. "There's 30 books and there all ours" he stopped looking through them "you mean..." "we both read them, we're both in a world that has a big walker problem, and when we're not doing anything we can read them" I got up and ran downstairs, I grabbed my bag and ran back up. I got back to the room and I started to put the comics in. A big nosie came from outside making me stop, rick was currently on a run going through the houses "what was that" the front door shut quickly "your dad" I continued to pack the bag. Carl helped as we hear footsteps up the stairs "carl?" Ricks raspy voice said in a worried tone "dad come here" rick let out a sigh of relief and he walked into the room, he looked at me and carl "what in the box" I smiled "nothing now but...." I opened my bag and he chuckled "carl you and your comics, me and shane are downstairs if you need us" and with that he left. I looked at carl, he was staring into my soul. I blushed as he moved forward "CARL" we both jumped and ran down stairs. There was And a annoying nosie form outside "dammit" rick and Shane were both holding the door off. I looked outside and saw the horde coming. "We need to g-" a hand came from the window, it grabbed my zipped up jacket collar and slammed my head into the glass "YOU DAMN DEAD ROTTING PIECES OF SHIT" I  yelled and looked bac and carl, he tossed me a knife. Another hand grabbed my ponytail. I screamed and cut the first hand then the second. I fell to the ground and took the hands off. Carl helped me up, a few walkers broke the remaining glass "y/n your bleeding" I looked down at my knee, it had a gash in it. I sighed and watched a hand come through the door "RICK RUN" I handed Carl's hand and we all ran to the backyard. We climbed the tree into the treehouse.

Now

I walked up the roof and looked down "well we can't go from the back but we could go to the front" I was harshly pulled by my hair "WHAT HAPPENED" "YOU IDIOT YOU SET THE ALARM OFF MY BIKE I HAD IT TURNED OFF BUT I MUST HAVE ROLLED OVER AND IT TURNED BACK ON " shane let me go and went off, I sat down and heald my head in my hands. I felt two arms wrap around me "its ok we all make mistakes" carl whispered, I hugged him back. "I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear and hugged him tighter.we let go of each other and I adjusted my bag "I think we can go now...." rick nodded and I was the first to be off the roof, then carl, then rick, then shane. I threw my keys into at a house and broke a window, making the walkers around that area go over to the broken window. We walked out of the neighborhood, I felt my bag being unzipped and soemthing taken out, I looked over and saw carl with a comic. I smiled and we kept walking, for how long.....I don't know.