chapter 9

Sorry for the short chapter.
Your pov

I sighed and held my head, I'm sweating, I'm hurt, I'm tired, and my antibiotics are kicking in. I stumbled but caught my balance. I felt the heat over take, I took my jacket off just leaving me in a sports bra. I tied my jacket around my waist and held the gun in my sweaty Hand. I closed my eyes and took deep breathes "ok, calm down" I whispered. The breeze picked up, my tied up hair blew back, I took in the forest smell and sounds. My eyes shot open and I ran into a random direction. My sense of direction was great, thanks daryl.

I looked around and saw I was still deep in the forest. "Dammit....here comes something I don't wanna do" I put my gun under my waist part of my jeans. I grabbed onto the tree, I jumped up ad my feet stuck. I kept climbing until I was on the top. My arms clung onto the tree's trunk, I looked over the other trees. "GOD DAMMIT" I slammed my had on the bark, I was way deep into the forest. My head rested on the bark and I cried "I'm sorry......" my voice was barley a whisper, I cried harder "carl, sophia, daryl, rick, lori, amy, Andrea, t-dog, glenn....everyone" I whispered and sat down "I'm sorry I failed you" I climbed down and walk away from the tree. I walked onto a dirt road, I looked west then east, I choose west and walked. I let the tears out, all these years I've held the tears, I've held held the emotions of anger and sadness behind, now I'm a emotional reck. I felt something watching me, I looked behind me and saw a car coming up, my body moved to the side. The car came up and drove slowly by me, the window rolled down. "Hey...you look to be alone want to join my group" I looked at the man, he had jet black hair. I nodded and got in the car. He drove off to a random place, when we got there. There were four people, well two, me and the man made it four. There was two men and one women. "Ok kid this is Jessica, Simon, and me toby, what's your name" (f/n = fake name) "f/n...." they nodded "well then f/n, welcome to the group" Jessica said with a smile. Simon left to do soemthing, Jessica tired talking to me, and toby he just stared at me. "So how long have you been on your on" "I got lost in the woods just a few hours ago, I ran to that dirt road then toby found me" Jessica nodded and sighed "how old are ya" "11" She smiled "I'm 25, toby is 21, and Simon is 17" I nod and take my gun out, I unload it. My body makes it way down to the cement ground, I spread the bullets out and whispered "who am i....." I kept whispering and spreading the bullets out.

A year later

I'm finally 12, almost 13 and I haven't found carl or the group, I was walking with my gun pointed up, just walking. My old group, they left me. Did I care, nope. I saw a clearing, I walked a fee more steps. I looked to my left and saw a guns men, he had a rifle, to my right in saw carl, his hair had grown out, and his freckles grew to. Then the last thing, a deer. I heard the cock of the gun, then the Tigger. I pushed carl and was shot in the stomach. I landed on the ground, just like the deer. I held my stomach, I lifted my head and saw my hand covered in blood. I looked over and saw carl with a wide eye expression, then rick and a fat man talking. I saw black spots "well.....shit" I hit my head on the ground and passed out.

Carl's pov

I looked at y/n, she's changed in a year. She threw here head back after looking at me "well....shit" her breathing slowed and her eyes closed. I crawled over and touched her face, it slowly was going cold. I took my shirt off and wrapped it around her stomach. She had a bunch of cuts and scraps on her body all over, I tightened my shirt and dad picked her up "c'mon" we three ran towards a direction of a house the fat man, that dad told me was odis, said was. When we got up there a old man came out onto the porch "GET OFF MY PROPERTY" he yelled "HELP US PLEASE, MY FRIENDS DAUGHTER WAS SHOT" dad said with tears in his eyes, I was crying while running, but not as bad. "MAGGIE BETH, GET THE GUEST ROOM READY" dad and otis ran in, so did I but when I looked into the room I saw them taking off y/n's jacket. She was wearing a tank top, they lifted it just above her stomach "and that would be why my son doesn't have a shirt on" dad said, a few tears escaped "I tried ok" they looked at me "get him away from the door" a ladie nodded and walked over to me, she pushed me out. Once we were at the living room I dropped to my knees, I held my head in my head "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." the ladie bent down and gave me a warm embrace. I cried into her shoulder "it's not your fault....otis didn't see her....it's ok" a women with short brown hair "I'm going to get the rest of their group" She said in a country voice. The ladie hugging me nodded and the girl, which I think is maggie. She left and I got up, I wiped my eyes with my wrist and wiped my wrist on my jeans. "What am I gonna do" I said while looking at the woman (it's otis's wife....I don't remember her name) She smiled "she'll be fine, wait right here ok" I nod and she left. I walked over and sat down on the couch, I looked at the pictures.

They were a family, Mena otis and his wife weren't their family but the pictures had a women in them.  Otis's wife came back with a shirt, she went to help the old man, dad, and y/n. I put the shirt on and tucked it in, I fixed my holster and sat back down. There was and scream, I shot up and ran to the door, I opened it and saw y/n sweating and screaming "STOP PLEASE IT HURTS" I walked in and held her shoulders down. I looked into her slightly puffy red eyes, her e/c eyes were beautiful but showed she was broken. "C-carl?" "Yeah it me, calm down its ok" She nodded but screamed, I looked down and saw the old guy cutting into her stomach, "carl....make them stop" I looked back at her "they have to, it will be ok" She let tears fall, I've never seen her cry. "C-c-carl p-p-please" She whispered then her head fell side ways "she's passed out, thanks...carl right" "y-yeah" the man smiled "I'm hershel, this is beth and the one that left was maggie, that's your dad right" I let go of y/n's shoulders and see dad in a chair passed out "what happened" hershel sighed and took out pieces of bullets "he passed out after I said he'd have to get blood or she'll die, but he doesn't have the same blood type" I nod and he continues to take bullet pieces out, wen he's done he sewed her up and wrapped just below her chest then down to her wound. (Your chest is covered by a blanket) hershel and otis's wife left, y/n was barley holding on, Hershel said she'll be fine she just needs rest. I pulled a chair up and sat by her bedside, I put my hand on hers and intertwined our fingers. Her hands were slightly warm but not as warm as mine. "Please y/n....please stay a live...."