chapter 5

Your pov

I look at carl as the parents get up and run over to amy, a few stayed behind and killed the walkers around us. I held onto sophia as carl held onto me, I took n gun out "cover your ears" carl and sophia cover their ears while I shot the walker that almost bit lori. She looked at me and I shot the other ones, my spare Arm pulled sophia in the middle of me and carl, it's like we were a family, I moved my hand away from her and she put her head on Carl's stomach. After 20 minutes of fighting and shooting I moved Carl's hands away from his ears, I didn't the same with sophia, she ran away to hug carol. Carl wrapped his arms around me and I did the same with one arm. I stuffed my face in hid shoulder and sighed "I'm sorry" I mumbled, he held onto me tighter. I dropped my gun and wrapped my other arm around him and hugged him properly.  When we pulled away I heard a gunshot then crying, I grabbed Carl's hand and we ran to he sound. Amy and Andrea laid there, amy dead with a bite on her neck and a gunshot to the head, Andrea crying, everyone starter to depart. Carol held onto sophia crying, daryl came over and picked me up, I let go of Carl's hand and let daryl carry me. He carried me to the woods, blood smuged my arms. "Do you know what happened" he asked as he out my down by a stream "no sir...." "she was bite, her scream made the walkers come, that's what caused us to shoot. Thank you for taking care of carl and sophia, also let Andrea have her space" daryl left and I was by the stream alone, defenseless.

I watched the fish go by in the water. I grabbed a stick and stabbed the water, I pulled the stick out and saw four fish dead. I ate the threw raw, doesn't bother me had to do it before, I looked at the fourth one and heard a growl I looked over and saw a small black bear, I threw the fish over and got up "enjoy"  I said emotionless and walked back to camp. When I got there I had no lack of emotion left, why? Because this happened after I came.....im bad luck. I shake my head and wipe the fishes blood off my face and go into my tent to sleep, a dreamless sleep.

I wake up the next morning early, I get up and walk out. I saw everyone up "finally your up" sophia ran up and hugged me, she's up to my belly button, no higher and no lower. I hug her back and went over to sit by carl, we all were silent till carol laughed "What's so funny" I asked "your sports bra is Christmas" I look down "dammit I haven't changed it yet" everyone laughed, shane was being his dick self and stayed quiet. I sighed and zipped my jean jacket hoodie up "how can you wear that...I vets hot out here" lori said smiling "eh....after two months I got used to it" She nodded "you need new clothes" sophia said I looked at her "and how long have you been in those" She smiled "5 weeks" "gross" She stuck her tounge out , I rolled my eyes and looked down "your right but I can't head into the city...you know over ran by....maybe I can...." "y/n don't get any ideas" daryl said "yes sir...." I looked down at my feet "dang you got her down to say that....how long did it take" rick asked "about two months" daryl replied. The day went on and soon it was after dinner and everyone was asleep, I got out from my tent and saw carl sitting by the fire "hey" I whispered "hey...what are you doing up" he asked in a whisper "I'm gonna go get so new clothes" he got up as I grabbed my bag and emptied it "y/n your gonna get killed" I shrugged "im used to it, just tell them I left to go hunting ok" he sighed "pinky promise you'll be back" I stuck my pinky out and locked it with his "I promise I'll be back by morning" I put my bag on and put my gun on my hip, I pulled carl in a hug "I'll see you tomorrow carl" he hugged me back "i-ill s-see you soon" I pulled away and smiled "see you soon" he nodded and I left to the city.

I walked into the city, quite, it was dawn. I didn't know it would take this long. I ran across the street and ran into a clothes store. I grabbed jeans, shoes, shirt, tank tops, socks, underwear. I was getting everything for everyone. When I was done I had two bags and the store was empty. I grabbed one last pair of shorts and stuffed them in my second bag, I looked out the window and saw it was Morning "I'm in trouble...." I wishpered and walked out. I ran to the other side of the street then made my way towards camp. When I got there, there was a angry daryl, scared Carl and sophia,  and a bunch of confused adults. I walked up and dropped the bags and passed out, the only thing I heard was my name being Called out before everything turned black.