chapter 11

Your pov

My gun shot wound finally healed, I looked at carl. We've gotten a lot closer, loris pregnant and it's ricks.  Shane wasn't to happy with the fact that it's ricks but knowing what their past is.....I'd rather it be ricks. Carl looked a little down in the dumps "hey its ok carl...' he smiled and looked at me "I just wish sophia was here" I gave him a small smile back and hugged him "I know.....I do too" glenn sat down, sweating like he just ran a marathon in the Georgia heat. I pulled away from carl and tossed him a water, he drank it down and looked at rick. "We all need to talk"  rick looked at lori, then shane, then back at glenn "ok what's wrong" he asked. Glenn took a breathe and closed his eyes "t-theres walkers in the barn" I froze and grabbed Carl's hand. He intertwined our fingers. "There's WHAT" shane yelled and got his gun out "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US" I squeezed Carl's hand and looked at rick "rick we have to do soemthing" shane looked at rick "we can't shane it's not our property" I growled "oh shut up and let the adults handle this" he snapped back at me "excuse me but at least I won't get the whole group killed, you want to open that barn and let the walkers out kill them but look at the possibilities. You shoot them someone might get bitten when no one is looking, then what will hershel do. He won't want to help us will he?" He didn't answer "yeah that's what I thought" rick looked at me and smiled "she's right. We can't do anything because it's not our property and I don't want to lose the trust we have with him and his family" I smile and tightened the squeeze on Carl's hand. Shane growled and left into the woods, "God he's always mad at you" glenn said looking at him walk away "he needs to get his panties out of a bunch" I said back and let go of Carl's hand. "Hey y/n, can you help me and carol out with the clothes" I get up and walk over to lori and carol and help with the clothes. After my fifth shirt I here something going through one of our cars. I get up "y/n what's wro-" "sh"  I cut lori off. I walk over to one of our cars and see a girl about to walk away, she turns and looks at me. I run at her and she drops the can of food and runs away. I chase after her and tackle her. I Land on her back "Y/N!" Carl shouted, I looked back at him. Bad choice. The girl punched me and I rolled off of her "you bitch" I jumped up and ran after her "Y/N" I heard my name being shouted. The girl ran into the woods and the thought of sophia came to my mind. A few tears slipped down my cheek and I jumped at the girl, we tumbled down the hill and I landed on top of her. We had a fist fit until a pair of arms grabbed me and pulled me off, the girl was pulled up and was held by daryl. I look up and see rick, he was breathing hard and put me down.

I stood by rick "you need to stop doing that" he scolded "sorry that she was taking our things" he looked at me "like what" "canned food" he nodded and patted my back "go back to camp me and daryl will take care of her" I nod and walk up the hill. My eye started to throb. I walked onto camp grounds and saw carl crying, I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder "it's ok" he looked up and pulled me down into his life and hugged me. I blushed and held onto his arm, he hugged me tight "please don't leave me anymore" he whispered into my ear. Something felt right and made me happy but I didn't know, I just leaned into his chest and sighed. He tensed up but relaxed. I looked around and saw glenn and maggie talking, hershel and beth doing something on the porch, rick and daryl coming back with no girl. Carl shifts and I get up, I stood by a tree and looked at daryl. I gave him a we-haven't-talked-much look and he nodded. Rick walked past and daryl stopped in front of me. I smiled "im sorry"  he pulled me into a hug and chuckled "I love you y/n. If we never talk just knowing your ok makes me happy ok?" I smile and hug him back "ok daryl" he pulled away and went to go figure a plan out with rick and shane....ugh. I helped around which passed the time.

Time skip

Its almosy dinner time and im sitting under a tree with a paper and pencil. I decided to draw ((the picture which I dont own)) I felt someone watching me and I looked over to see carl. He looked up at me then away with red cheeks. I gighled at him getting flustered so easily.  I went back to drawing amd soon finished. I wrote carls name on one of the hearts and handed it to him. He looked at me then the paper, then back at me. "Write a name in the other heart". He blushed again and I giggled which made him blush more. He wrote down and name and hid it "hey let me see" he shook his head and ran away "hey!" I got up and chased after him. We ran around until lori called us for dinner. This is the first time its actually felt normal, not the whole shane thing but actually having a peaceful night. But you never know.....I could be wrong.