08. | [cherry blossoms]

'' Seol, look at my new lock screen! ''

I was preparing to leave the S.M. Entertainment dorms when I ran in to Sehun. He was laughing when he showed me his background and I stared at it for a long time before I slowly raised my head again. My terribly unamused face made him even happier and he was crying actual tears of enjoyment when I started cracking my knuckles.

His background was the photo of me with underwear on my head that Baekhyun took yesterday.

My voice was low and angry when I asked: '' How many people exactly have that photo? ''

'' Oh, he just sent it to me... and all the other members of EXO... also our manager had a good laugh about it... and half of the other girl groups in the dorms... I think he is planning to post it on twitter too. ''

'' That's it! He is dead now! '' I screamed and walked away, fuming with rage and looking for that strip of bacon. '' Bacon! Where are you hiding?! Show yourself right now! ''

I instantly recognized his crouched figure in the middle of the reception room and screamed how he should prepare to meet his doom. He was squatted on the ground and hiding his face in his hands, but he quickly stood up at the sound of my voice and showed his back to me. I ran in his direction and raised my fist to punch him. That was when he turned around again, I looked straight in to his teary and sad eyes and instantly froze. My mouth fell open with surprise and I didn't know what to do, while he quickly wiped his cheeks and mumbled with fake annoyance: '' What are you screaming about again, ginger demon? Didn't you already leave? I thought you had actual plans for today to do go look at the cherry blossoms. I knew you were lying when you swore that you had a social life and friends out of work. ''

I ignored what he said, bit my lower lip and nervously asked: '' What happened? Is everything okay? ''

He quickly nodded and smiled. '' Yes. You can leave. ''

I stared at him with a thoughtful expression on my face for a moment. Then I frowned and said: '' I am not going anywhere. You sent that embarrassing picture of me with underwear on my head to everybody and I need to get my revenge. ''

He seemed surprised that I didn't leave and his eyebrows slightly furrowed with confusion. '' Revenge? ''

My eyes were shining when I asked: '' Can you leave the dorms tonight? ''

He shrugged and replied: '' I have nothing to do. As long as I put on a mask, a hat and I am always moving, I can go anywhere. ''

'' I was lying when I said I had plans to go look at the cherry blossoms with my friends, '' I admitted and grinned widely. '' I was going to go to a park that I know, go to the carnival that is there, eat cotton candy until my teeth will hurt and finish the night of by getting drunk. I guess I have someone to keep me company now. ''

'' That is sad, '' he mumbled in response when he heard about the plan that I had for tonight. Then he cringed like he suddenly remembered a past memory and said: '' I hate carnivals. ''

I showed him a thumbs up and excitedly laughed. '' Perfect. ''

I didn't think he really hated carnivals as much as he did. I loved the crowds, the food and the fun and I didn't understand how someone couldn't until I dragged him to one of the rides. He was trying to hide his worried expression under the cap he had on his head and his eyes were wandering around in panic when we sat down on our seats. I was clapping with excitement when we got buckled up, while he turned at me and carefully began: '' Look, I didn't tell you this before, but I have a slight fear of- ''

Then the ride started and he began screaming. I couldn't stop laughing when he grabbed my arm and buried his face in my shoulder. Even the kids weren't as scared as he was and I thought it was absolutely hilarious because I clearly remembered how we were talking earlier and he was telling me that I was stupid and childish for liking carnivals.