12. | [drunk nights]

I was sitting on the sofa in the reception room of the S.M. Entertainment building and talking with Sehun. Him and the other members of EXO were about to go do another performance and he was complaining to me because he was getting sick of constantly being forced to do the Gwiyomi dance. I was listening to his annoyed voice and trying to stay serious despite him wearing one of their matching outfits again. Those always made me laugh because their clothes made him and the others look like they were a gang and ready to fuck some shit up and then they opened their mouths and sang with the voices of angels.

He curiously listened when I told him how I got followed by somebody with a camera when I took Bokchoy for a walk that morning. Then he asked me what did I do and I smugly smirked. '' I chased him around the neighborhood, punched him in the face and called the police on him for stalking. Then I smashed his camera against the ground and Bokchoy peed on what was left of it. ''

We highfived and he proudly nodded in response. '' Savage. I love it. ''

I told their manager what happened and I was only reminded about staying confidential and being quiet if anyone would ever come up to me and ask me any information about the people I worked for.

Sehun and I turned our heads when the elevator door opened and Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai joined us in the reception room. They told the maknae that they still had to wait for D.O. and Suho to finish getting ready before they could leave for their performance. They were all in a good mood that night because they had plans to go celebrate in a club or something like that afterwards. I tried not to feel to jealous, because I was stuck at the dorms taking care of three female idols who were trying to get over a cold, while they were going to be outside partying.

Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai walked out the dorms to wait for the others in the car, while Baekhyun stayed behind. I tiredly yawned and leaned on the mop that I was using before the maknae told me that he was bored and that he wanted me to entertain him while he was waiting for the members of his group to finish getting ready. He looked slightly nervous when he ran through his messy dark hair with his hand and murmured: '' We need to talk about last night? ''

I frowned and tilted my head to the side in confusion. '' Last night? ''

His eyebrows furrowed when he stared back at me. '' Your texts... ''

My eyes instantly widened with shock.

Please, don't tell me I did something stupid again.

I was out celebrating with Seo-Yoon, Hye-Ri and Byeol last night. We were drunk and I didn't remember most of the stuff I did. My heart was nervously beating in my chest and my cheeks slowly began to turn bright red when I scrolled through my text messages.

Oppa... I really like you,

Do you want to date me?

Oppa I am thinking about you and your- 

My eyes widened in horror and I quickly deleted that message.

I want to taste you, oppa.

I didn't remember typing this. I was completely shaken when I saw I sent him a video of me drunkenly dancing down the street to one of their songs, while Seo-Yoon who was filming kept trying to convince me to do a sexy pose or twerk. At first I thought I was so smashed that I actually did this myself, but then I read the last text and scowled with anger.

If I say that I don't like you tomorrow, it's not because someone took my phone and is pretending to be me. It is because I am secretly shy, so just kiss me instead of listening to what I'm saying.

My eye started twitching with fury at the thought of how much fun Seo-Yoon probably had while typing this in my name. Then I turned to Baekhyun, who was looking at me with anticipation, awkwardly smiled and started shaking my head. '' This is a misunderstanding! My friend, Seo-Yoon took my phone! ''