09. | [sehun's birthday]

'' Oh, yes! Harder! Go harder, Min-Ho! ''

I loudly moaned and my cleaning partner blushed in embarrassment. '' I can't go any harder than that, Seol Noona! ''

'' Are you a man or aren't you, Min-Ho?! ''

He clenched his fingers in to fists and nodded in determination: '' I am a man! ''

I let out another moan and closed my eyes in pleasure. '' Then go harder! ''

'' I will try my best, Noona! ''

'' Yes, Min-Ho, right there! That's the spot! You are amazing! ''

We turned our heads when the door of the supply closet suddenly opened and stared straight in to the shocked and horrified eyes of the three EXO members who simultaneously screamed: '' Busted! ''

I tilted my head to the side with confusion while they blinked with surprise.

'' Wait... You aren't having sex? ''

I glared at Yixing, Sehun and Baekhyun in annoyance. Then I pushed Min-Ho of my back, got up from the ground and dusted my clothes. I had no idea why they thought that since I only used my coworker to give me a massage after he told me that he took a special class for that last week, but I guess their perverted minds couldn't help themselves. '' What? That is absolutely disgusting! ''

'' Hey! '' Min-Ho whined and pouted. '' Rude. ''

'' Sorry, but I don't date younger guys, '' I said and smirked at him before glaring at Yixing and answering his question. '' I am pretty sure the only ones here who would be caught secretly having sex are you and Sea-hoon, so shut up. ''

His eyebrows furrowed with confusion when he asked: '' Who is Sea-hoon? ''

I frowned and sighed. '' It's Sehun. ''

He stared at me with a thoughtful expression on his face. His slow brain seemed to be processing the information until he finally shook his head and mumbled with no emotion in his voice: '' I don't get it. ''

The three guys seemed slightly embarrassed they barged in on us with that kind of assumptions. Then Baekhyun nervously ran with his hand through his messy hair and pointed at Min-Ho and I before he seriously asked: '' Then what exactly were you doing if you weren't... You know. ''

'' He took a massage class last week and I asked him to show me what he can do. My back has been killing me after that day when you got locked out of the dorms and I fell when I helped you, '' I explained and rolled my eyes. Then I suddenly looked at Yixing again, grabbed his arm and whined: '' You can try to do something! Help me, healing unicorn Lay! ''

He snapped out of his thoughts and gazed at me. He seemed confused for a moment, then realization flashed in his spaced out eyes and he wiggled with his hands towards my back. A smile appeared on his face and he said: '' There. You are cured now. ''

I furrowed my eyebrows and mumbled: '' It still hurts... ''

'' I said you're cured, '' he protested and shook his head. '' If it still hurts it's only because you don't trust my healing powers. Let me try again and open your heart to my magic this time. ''

I blinked with surprise when he gently held my chin, looked deep in to my eyes, pursed his lips and slowly leaned closer. Then I quickly raised my hand in front of my mouth and made him kiss it instead. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance when I forced a smile and said: '' All better. ''

'' I knew it, '' Yixing replied with a grin and said he was going to go train in the practice room before he turned around and walked away with a spaced out expression on his face.