chapter forty two ;;

the next three days were torture. he hadn't seen hoseok or yoongi. and he really didn't socialize with anyone. when they ate, he ate by himself. when they did activities he was always in the back. the only person who really recognized his existence was a 6 year old boy who accidentally chucked a basketball at his head.

it was lunch time. today's menu was ramen and kimichi. basic. jungkook grabbed a bowl of ramen and drink and went to his usual table. many people were gathered were a table a couple meters away from his usual spot.

it's not like he was interested in the commotion, but he was a little curious as to why everyone was a little rowdy.

a pair of teenagers walked past him. he overheard them:

"did you hear about the new couple?"

"no."

"they just made it official!"

"omo, who!?"

"I don't know, but I think one of them was named yoonga? or maybe was it yoongi?"

what?

now jungkook was very curious. he stood up to head to the crowd of endless people. (I was lying, there were like 20 people gathered around them). he somehow managed to make his way through the crowd.

he didn't expect what was too happen next. he was face to face with an all too familiar boy.

yoongi.