chapter fifty three ;;

jungkook finally set foot in daegu for the second time. him and the other students gathered around the bus. they were split into twelve different groups, sadly jungkook didn't know anyone in his grouo, but it wasn't like he was going to talk them or anything. the teachers told the students that they would be going on a scavenger hunt all throughout daegu. what fun.

the teachers gave each group a list of things to find. the things ranged from a piece garbage found on the playground, to a paper cup found in a specific café. after about ten minutes of explaining the rules —no splitting up in your groups, be back before 16:00 (4pm), and they had to find everything or else there would be a punishment the next morning— the groups were finally on there way.

in jungkook's group was yugyeom, minhyuk, nayeon, momo, and jaehyun from what he gathered. they were all students from his grade but he didn't recognize any of them, even though the names "yugyeom" and "jaehyun" sounded vaguely familiar.

they were off. they first went to a local park to find a couple of things on the list. minhyuk was quick to find three of the items on the list. and then they were off again. after about and hour or so of hunting they were at there final destination. the local café to get a paper cup and a napkin.

it took a couple minutes to find the place, but they found it. the café looked fairly new with autumny type of colors and freshly painted printing on the front window, indicating that the café was called "suga and spice". they all walked in to a fresh scent of pumpkin and cinnamon.

there was a fair amount of people in the café, some people were classmates probably getting the same thing as them. they all walked up to the counter to ask.

nayeon rang the bell at the front desk and someone from the back room shuffled up front to counter. jungkook's eyes widened as he realized who was in front of him.

"how may I help you gu-" the waiter looked at jungkook.

"jeon jungkook!" he said a little too loud, which all the heads in the café turned towards the loud hoseok.

"hoseok-hyung?" jungkook asked in disbelief.

"what are you doing here?" hoseok asked.

"um I'm here on a field trip for school.." jungkook mumbled his voice.

"oh yeah! yoongs told me you had a field trip." he laughed.

"yeah..."

hoseok turned his attention back to the group asked what he could get for them.

jaehyun replied "can you get us a paper cup, and a napkin?" hoseok rose an eyebrow.

"um okay.." hoseok walked to the back room and a few seconds later came back with the asked items.

"I'm not even gonna ask." jungkook's classmates laughed.

they finally had finished their scavenger hunt and now were on their way back to the hotel where they were staying. but before they could get out the door opened with an even more familiar face.

yoongi.

—        —

yoongi looked up from the ground —he was carrying a heavy bag of flour that his mother requested him to get— to say excuse me, but when he looked up he saw a beaming jungkook.

"jungkook?!" yoongi said shocked. even though he would be seeing his boyfriend later, he didn't expect to see him then.

"yoongi-ah?!" jungkook said.

his classmates looked at jungkook, and then at the boy in front of them. yoongi dropped the bag of flour on the floor and engulfed jungkook in a hug. jungkook hugged back with as much strength as he was receiving.

there were a couple of gasps and awes behind them. jungkook laughed into yoongi's shoulder as the peoples reactions.

"ew, guys stop pda. I already saw this once, I don't need to see it again." hoseok commented behind them.

yoongi let go of jungkook and looked at hoseok. "shut up, you're only saying that cause you've been single all your life." there a couple of laughs at yoongi's remark.

jungkook looked at his classmates, and they were most likely getting impatient. jungkook turned to yoongi..

"yoongs, I gotta go amd get back.." jungkook said.

"ah of course, I'll see you later." yoongi said goodbye.

jungkook was off. now his excitement to see yoongi was through the roof he could hardly wait now.