announcement ;;

Well this is it. I've thought about this for awhile now. But it is official, from here on, I will not be continuing this story. Most you probably knew this by now, saying as how I really suck at updating this fanfiction. I feel like this is the best spot to leave it off of. I've been in a writing slump for awhile now, and it's quite hard to write anything really. Thank you so much to the people who enjoyed this fanfiction, and to liked and commented on the chapters. Reading your guys' comments, and seeing your reactions was one of my favorite things to do. I never in a million years would have ever thought that this fanfiction would get to be this big. So I'm beyond grateful and give my utmost gratitude to you guys. Writing this story was a big part of my life for awhile, and I came to love the personalities of almost all the characters. I don't think I can thank you guys enough. Really.

Looking back at this book, I can't believe so many people read it. So I will be fixing a couple of the chapters to make them a little bit less shitty. Hahaha. Again thank you, and if any of you guys want to see what I'm doing I'm now mainly over on Archive of Our Own, and y'all can also um, go follow me on instagram. The @ for both of them is @ softjyannie

Well, I'm gonna end this here. So thank you all again for reading this fanfic, I love you all so very much.

- Li 🤔