chapter forty four ;;

once yoongi reached a quiet enough place to talk yoongi let go of jungkook's sweaty hand. he couldn't believe it. the love of his life was in front of him, even more beautiful in real life, than on a screen.

yoongi let out a deep sigh as he brushed his hand through his golden locks of hair. what was he going to say. to be honest yoongi grabbed jungkook's hand amd dragged him out of dining hall because, well, he didn't actually have a reason.

maybe it was so the two could talk. maybe it was so yoongi had an excuse to hold jungkook's hand. he didn't honestly know.

all he knew was that he wanted jungkook to be in his arms.

"okay." jungkook was the one to break the very awkward silence.

"what the hell are you doing here?" was all yoongi could say. or at least yell. he really didn't want to snap at jungkook, but it just you know, happened..

"my stupid ass mother sent me to this church camp to fix my gay problems! what the fucking hell are you doing here?!" jungkook snapped back.

"I came here because my mother is the head of this camp that's why! and you know, that's what I was doing here that week I was in America."

wait what?

"why didn't you tell me?" jungkook asked, his voice sounding a little more calmer.

"because, the reason why I'm forced to be here is because my mother is trying to make me date some girls." jungkook's eyes widen.

"is that why I heard people say you were dating some girl." jungkook asked.

"okay first all, I am not dating her. we went on one date, and I told her I was gay and in love with someone else."

jungkook's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"oh." was all jungkook said.

"yeah.." the steam that was shooting out of yoongi's ears seemed to die down. he felt a lot better getting that off his chest.

"I'm sorry.." jungkook said looking down at the ground.

"what are you sorry for kookie?" yoongi asked, his voice was very soothing to jungkook.

"for breaking up with you. I really didn't want to, but I had too. or else my mom would do something very bad." jungkook said. his voice sounded almost broken as he said the last sentence.

yoongi stepped towards jungkook, resting his hand on jungkook's cheek.

"I know, I know. I understand. at first I was mad at you, but then I realized it wasn't your fault. and I really couldn't stay mad at you." yoongi now lifted jungkook's chin and rested his forehead on jungkook's.

(A/N: imagine yoongi being taller in this situation. thanks.)

yoongi's eyes were trapped in jungkook's eyes. his eyes were mesmerizing. if he could he would look at them for the rest of his life.

"hey jungkook-ah?" yoongi said.

"yeah?"

"happy 18th birthday." jungkook's eyes widen. he completely forgot it was his birthday. his "18th" birthday at that.

"oh yea-" jungkook got caught off, by yoongi's lips being pressed against his own. at that moment jungkook felt at peace, and at ease with himself. everything dealing with his mother was long forgotten in the moment. and he wanted it to last forever.

yoongi finally let go after a minute or two because he was out of breathe. now he just wrapped his firm arms around jungkook's body, securing him. jungkook hugged back.

everything between the two was perfect. they didn't want anything else but each other. but they both knew that, that wasn't going to last long. but they wanted to cherish it anyways.

"I love you so much." jungkook heard yoongi whisper.

"I love you too." jungkook replied tighten the hug even more.

—        —

"I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO."

they both turned their heads to see a peeping hoseok in a bush. he had his phone out, most likely taking pictures.

"UH RANDOM QUESTION, CAN YOU GUYS KISS AGAIN. THIS ONE IS FOR THE CAMERA." hoseok yelled from the bush.

yoongi rolled his eyes, but leaned in to kiss jungkook again. this time it wasn't as sweet, and it turned into a mini make out session.

"EW GUYS STOP. MY VIRGIN EYES. WHERE IS SOME HOLY WATER AND A BIBLE?" they turned their heads to see hoseok covering his eyes and spinning around in a circle.

"I question that boys sanity sometimes."

"me too."

—        —

OKAY GUYS THAT'S THE END OF THE OFFICIAL STORYLINE BUT DON'T WORRY I'M NOT DONE. I LOVE THESE TWO WAY TOO MUCH TO STOP NOW. at first i was gonna stop at 50 chapters, but tbh screw it. I'm doing as much as I want :))))

Okay and seriously this chapter is the cutest thing I've even written. ok bye.