chapter forty five ;;

listen to "because of you" by moon taeil while reading this chapter.. you're welcome.

—        —

the next few days for jungkook were better than he could ever imagine. yoongi somehow managed to convince the camp councillor to switch yoongi and jungkook's roommate, so now yoongi and jungkook were bunking together. yoongi never left jungkook's side. sometimes even hoseok had to pry yoongi off jungkook so jungkook could go to the bathroom. not that he was bothered by yoongi's closeness, in fact he loved being this close to yoongi. he somehow felt like he burdened yoongi.

for jungkook's birthday yoongi even bought jungkook a new help, with the help of his friends of course. he was broke.

people at the camp noticed the two grew very close very quick. since it was a church camp the only people who knew they were together was hoseok (of course), and taehyung. (hoseok texted tae the news) taehyung ended up calling yoongi and screaming through the phone for a good five minutes. yoongi swore he wemt deaf for about 10 seconds because of it.

it was now the last day at the camp. neither jungkook nor yoongi really got anything useful from this camp. all they got was each, and they were both set for life because of it.

now the thing both jungkook and yoongi dreaded the most, the departure. even they now had a way to stay in contact with each other, they didn't want to leave each other's side. jungkook knew his mom would find out that he was dating yoongi again, and he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

they both had packed their bags and it was time to leave. they both were ready to leave. as jungkook stepped out of the cabin door he felt a feeling that he didn't want to feel. the feeling of being alone. he had no siblings, and no father. it was just him and his mother. he didn't want to leave yoongi behind.

jungkook brought his bags to the car and put them in the trunk. he turned around to see yoongi about 20 meters away from him smiling. he felt the needed erge to run into yoongi's arms and hold him one last time before he would see him for a very long time.

he couldn't believe as to what happened this past week, he met the love of his life for the first time, became very close with hoseok, his 18th birthday. it was all so much. too much in fact. he could feel the tears starting to form as he closed the trunk of the car.

his eyes still glued to yoongi's. he saw yoongi say something to the person next to him, —he couldn't make out the words he said—. the next thing he knew, yoongi was walking his direction. je closed his eyes to try to prevent the tears from falling.

but instead he felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around him. then and there he broke down, tears, hiccups, the whole works. jungkook wrapped his arms aound yoongi securely. he didn't want to leave yoongi, but he had to.

they were both 100% sure that they were gettings stares from people. but that didn't matter to either of them, all they wanted —no needed— was each other. and they had that.

they abruptly intruded by hoseok.

"guys, this is not your cabin. people are staring." hoseok said that last sentence so just the two could hear it.

they both parted from each other's embrace. yoongi laughed awkwardly.

"well uh, jungkook-ah... I'll see you around." yoongi said a little too loud.

"I love you so much, promise me we'll see each other soon." but he whispered that part. it was time to go. time to leave each other. even though the goodbyes hurt, they still had each other.

and that's how it would always be.

—        —

sorry for the sappy chapter, I promise regular texting chapters start tomorrow!