chapter forty three ;;

"min yoongi?" jungkook practically gasped. there he was standing in front of the love of his life. people looked over towards jungkook.

once he heard his name being called he as well turned his head, along with every being in the room.

yoongi's eye widen once he finally came to realize who was in front of him.

jeon jungkook.

in the corner of the room hoseok overheard what was happening. he was trying his very best to stay out of it, but once he heard jungkook say "min yoongi" he rushed towards the crowd.

yoongi didn't say anything, even though his mouth was a gap. he couldn't believe it. jeon jungkook was standing right in front of him. now along with every other camper in the room.

yoongi didn't know what say.

"min yoongi! jeon jungkook!" everyone now turned their heads to an out of breathe hoseok who practically sprinted across very large dining hall.

"hoseok?" yoongi asked.

"what yoongs?" hoseok replied.

"you knew jungkook here." yoongi sounded stern.

"yes, yes I did." hoseok remarked.

"why didn't you tell me?!" yoongi was now standing up and his hands were slammed against the table.

"because I thought...-"

"well whatever you thought was wrong." yoongi cut hoseok off. now he had grabbed a hold of jungkook's hand and was practically dragging him outside.

once the door slammed, the quiet room erupted into whispers and chatter as to what just happened.

—        —

sorry guys, change of plot, yoongs does not bunk with kookie, kookie bunks with some other kid who's name is confidential.