2

I cut off the engine as I parked my Chevrolet at the school parking lot. I took a glance in the mirror and saw the same old me. Blue eyes, blonde hair and a scar going down from my left eye to just above the corner of my mouth.

 Blue eyes, blonde hair and a scar going down from my left eye to just above the corner of my mouth

(Please excuse my failed attempt to show where her scars are. But anyways, here she is! :))
To some, it is just another reason to laugh and make fun of me. But to me, it is a bittersweet memory.
A bitter memory of the terrible war, and being held hostage for some time. But a sweet memory of how the bastards were caught, and not a word slipped my mouth that they could use against us. I got the scars from there.

And yes I am only in High School and only 18 but, I have been in the military since 16. I stepped in for my older brother who at the time got into a terrible car accident and fell into a coma for two and a half months. He woke up with amnesia and now he is blind on his right eye.

My family and my fellow military men saw me as a hero.
But everybody at school, saw me as the loser nerd with ugly scars which they don't even know the origin of. Assholes.

Finally stepping out of the car i grab my bag from the back seat and lock the door.

The only thought in my mind was for this day to be over so I can dive home and on the way there take the time to appreciate the amazing voice of Oliver Sykes. And then when i get home to just stare at the posters if his mouthwatering tattooed up hot body.

I might be in the military but I am still a teenage girl in need of her dose of appreciating hot men. Like Oliver Sykes. Or even the school jocks. One is particular though.

Nathaniel Cruz.
He is a one hot piece of make species.

His towering frame, broad shoulders, brown hair and chiseled face features are just...damn.

Lets not forget his droolworthy torso which I have seen once or twice when they play football shirtless after school and i have to wait for my brother. 

No my brother is not one of the jocks. I just sometimes have to pick him up after college because he can't drive. Like today. Thank you god.

Anyways, i entered the school and started walking straight to my locker. I moved gracefully around people until i stopped in front of my locker.
Opening it I took out my books and some pens and pencils and then proceeded to walk to my class.

When I entered, i noticed everybody standing in the back of the class.
I guess its the random seat change time!

After some time i was called to sit at the desk at the back next to the heater and window.
Sweet.

I started to unpack my stuff but stopped as soon as another bag dropped on the desk beside mines.

My eyes followed a pair on hands that had brown airs on them and veins showing, up to a sleeved bulging bicep, a broad shoulder and finally to a face that belonged to no other then Nathaniel himself.
Just my luck i guess...

He rubbed the back of his neck making his bicep bulge even more

He rubbed the back of his neck making his bicep bulge even more. He smirked slightly.

"I guess we're partners now." He spoke and oh lord was his voice hot. His voice was almost Andy Biersack level deep but...nobody beats Andy. Even the bodyguard at your local club who's name is probably Jeff.

I just nodes in response and continued to take my stuff for chemistry out. (Hehe. The irony ;))

"Attention class!" The teacher, Mr.Brown called out. He was pretty chill. He didn't give us homewerk on Mondays and Fridays unless it is study for a test or shit like that. He also gave free time often so we were good.
"You will be getting a project assigned to you. You will work on it with the person next to you so no Alexis you cannot work with Stacey." He said, making the whole class chuckle.
Alexis and Stacey were the two twins, always attached by the hip. Hell they even had to go to the bathroom at the same time. The teachers all got used to it by now. They always even talked at the same time.

"Aww man. But we're sisters" they both said together, sighed at the same time and did the same hand gesture without even looking at each other. Creepy.

"You will have to research two or more chemicals, and also reasearch what it makes or does when it comes into contact with other chemicals. You have two weeks to write an essay and make a power point presentation your chemicals. You may begin discussing this while I give the requirement sheet." Mr.Brown finished talking and then started to walk around the classroom giving out sheets of paper.

Once he approached our table he leaned in closer and said to us with a smile. "I put you Naha with her fir a reason Mr.Cruz. You've got yourself one of the best srudents in the class as a partner. Maybe she will knock some chemistry sense and knowledge" Mr.Brown chuckled and then continued to walk around the class.

"Well. That was weird. What is your grade for this class?" He asked.

"A 95. It is not that hard to get it if you think about it, really. What it yours?"

"A 53." Nathaniel mumbled. "I don't get this chemistry shit at all." He sounded almost angry as he explained it to me.

"I can help you if you want." I suggested. Nathaniel turned to look at me with hopefull eyes. "Hoe about we do the project and i tutor you at the same time. You will tell me everyting you don't understand and I will explain it to you." I said. "And in return we get a good grade and you are buying me extra cheese pepperoni pizza. Deal?" I stretched my hand out towards him.

"Deal. And extra cheese pepperoni? I know a place that makes it the best. And on top of it it makes four cheese, extra cheese pepperoni. Yum." He shook my hand with a breathtaking smile on his face whiich made his eyes twinkle and euebrows go up a little. And that was just a tiny little smile. Imagine a full blown smile. Damn.

"Welk. Sounds good to me." We shook hands and started reading the requirements paper.