18

We were officially out of the hospital and it felt good.
Nathan still had his hand in a cast so I took over the driving. After the three hour drive, we arrived at his house where I was going to be staying the night. I already talked to my parents about it and they agreed. Though they weren't happy since they weren't really able to visit me in the hospital.

We pulled up to his house and walked out of the house. To be honest, I missed this place a ton.
We walked in, and the first thing I heard was the quiet sound of little feet against the floor, and the next thing I know, there if a little tiny husky puppy that's jumping on Nathaniel, barking happily.
It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen since Nathaniel is so big and the husky was like the size of a shoe.

"Hey buddy

"Hey buddy. You missed me?" He cooed in a baby vice as he crouched down patting the little fluff ball. He then picked it up and turned to me, a giant smile on his face.
"Blair, meet Blaze, my big and fierce puppy." He said making me laugh since the puppy was too busy licking his face.

"He is absolutely adorable. And tiny too." I said with a smile, little the puppy sniff my band before he started happily licking it.

"He was even smaller when I got him two weeks ago. He was almost half his size." He said. Then I gasped.

"Who was looking after him this entire time?" I asked shocked. The puppy couldn't have possibly survived alone.

"I did." A voice said before Oscar showed up.

"Hey Oscar. How is it going?" I asked, sharing a hug with him.

"I am doing good. What about you. I visited you two in the hospital you didn't look too great" he said.

"We're fine. Some chest pains and he's got hurting ribs. Such a great couple right?" I laughed, and the two chuckled.

"Alright man. It was great babysitting your dog but I've gotta go. We'll catch up later okay." Oscar said, turning to Nathan and sharing the 'bro hug'. After petting Blaze and saying some nonsense in a baby voice to him, Oscar left.

We crashed on the couch, Blaze on Nathan's lap breathing heavily.
I reached over and started petting his incredibly soft fur.

"How old is he now?" I asked.

"About three weeks. Maybe a little more. I found bum on the streets whimpering under the rain. So I took him in. Fed him milk from a tube since he was too little to do it himself. I've got it all on video. I happened to be clogging when I found him." He said and then opened his laptop, finding the video and showing it to me.
It was heartbreaking to see the puppy like that. Alone. The it cut to Nathaniel feeding him while holding him in a towel. It looked very cute and sexy to tell you the truth.

"Aww. That was really cute. Especially where you were feeding him." I said and Nathan got a proud look in his eyes.

"So. I was wondering. Raising a doc is like raising a child and doing it alone could be a handful. Sooo...would you move in with me? I know that we are young and everything but..." He trailed off.

"Well I oils have to ask my parents but otherwise, why not?" I smiled and cuddled into him, still letting Blaze who looked like he was hair about to fall asleep.

"Why Blaze?" I asked.

"Because it's a cool name. And I always wanted a dog named Blaze so I named him exactly that" he explained.

"Well hopefully he would grow up into a Blaze and not a cowardly bunny." I stated.

"Don't worry. We'll teach him to protect what is his." He said, joining in on petting the little sleeping fluff ball.

It was 10 pm, so we were getting ready for bed.
I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, as well as changed out of my clothes into a tank top with shorts and threw my hair into a pony tail.

I walked out and laid myself beside Nathan who already a did what I did, but instead of being in a tank top and shorts, he was wearing sweat pants and no shirt.

I payed myself on his chest and closed my eyes. Just then I heard a tiny whimper from below up. I sat up and looked around. My eyes soon landed in Blaze who was sitting there with a sad expression, then came up and stoop up on his back paws with his front paws touching the side of the high bed.

"Aww. Come here you cutie." I said as k grabbed him gently and lifter him on the bed.

"He feels left out doesn't he?" Nathan stated with a chuckle.

"Yeah. Let's let him sleep with us for a while. He's just a puppy after all." I pleaded with puppy eyes and Nathan gave in soon.

Blaze panted himself on Nathan's stomach, walking in circles making Nathan laugh since it quote "tickled"
After he was settled, I payed on his chest and sighed in content.

"I guess I am the universal pillow now eh?" He said jokingly.

"You sure are. A warm and comfy one too." We both laughed and soon fell asleep.

So luckily I was able to put this chapter up and the reason being me waking up at 6 o'clock in the morning...on a weekend.