17

This chapter is dedicated to KhushiArora3
I swear she's crazy for commenting so much :D in under an hour

I woke up wrapped in Nathaniel's arms. It felt good to finally be in them. It felt like home.
I heard snoring beside me, but Nathaniel didn't snore.
I turned my head to the left and saw a body that looked like my two brothers wrapped in each other on the little chair which was absolutely hilarious.
I saw Greg's phone in the nigh stand and took it to snap a picture. I send it to myself, laughing silently.

"Yo, brothers. Wakey wakey!" I said, nudging them.

Blake jumped up startled, making Greg fall to the floor with a thud. Their both faces were absolutely priceless.

I couldn't help it, and burst out laughing, which sold turned to coughing because my chest started hurting.

Nathaniel also jumped awake, and quickly passed my some water with a pain killed tablet.
My coughing soon stopped and I turned my head to my two brothers.

"Howdy brothers. How y'all doing?" I asked them with a smile. The next thing I know I am attacked by tow gorillas who hold me in a suffocating hug.

"Goddamit you are an idiot Blair." Blake said to me.

"Exactly how I felt when you were in the hospital Blakey." I said patting his shoulder.

"I was worried sick Blair. Do you know how it felt when I had to literary run out of a lecture and not explain anything to my teacher, because they called me from the hospital?" Greg scolded.

"Probably exactly how I felt when they called me in class." Nathaniel finally spoke up.

"And you. Getting hit by a car. Really?" Blake said with his arms crossed.

"Hey! It's not like I waited for a random car to hit me. It was an accident!" Nathaniel defended, putting his arms up in he air.

"You're like a brother to us now. We were worried for you too young man!" Greg said, and then pouted.

Oh my god. Max! I forgot to call him!

"Greg can I borrow your phone?" I asked. Greg gave me a questioning look, and then went into a bag and pulled out my phone.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed and jumped up to hug him. Which I regretted immediately.

Dialing Max's phone number I waited for him to answer.

Hello?

"Max! Guess who's awake!"

Blair!? You idiot! I'm coming there. And dragging along my boyfriend so you better get ready for a mouthful from the both of us!
He quickly said and then hung up. Well then.

We spoke with my brothers for a while before they had to leave. An hour later the door swung open and Max walked in with whom I assume is his boyfriend.
They were about the same height and looked absolutely adorable together.

They stood over my bed, arms crossed. Mason was frowning and Jackson was giving me a disapproving look, while Nathan was silently laughing.