10

"So I am just doing a vlog today and my girlfriend is super hyper because we are going to meet her brother at the airport today." Nathaniel said into the camera and then turned it to my giddy self who was jumping of happiness. "As you can see she is extremely exited." 

"Because I haven't seen my brother since August. Freaking August!" I exclaimed and got into the driver's seat of my red Chevy Comaro since it will be only Blake, Nathaniel and I. 

What I probably loved the most about the car was the smooth drive, speed and the interior

What I probably loved the most about the car was the smooth drive, speed and the interior. Which was of course black and red. 

"And this is my girlfriend's second car

"And this is my girlfriend's second car. Which is absolutely beautiful. You have a good taste in cars babe."

"What can I say? Chevrolet is the best. And this car rides smooth. And 455 horsepower." I hugged the headboard of the car before starting in and driving off to the airport. 

Once we got to the JKF airport, I parked the car and walked to terminal 4, which is international. We walked to the arrival area and saw that the plane has already landed fifteen minutes ago, meaning my brother should be here very soon. 

"So we are here at the airport now and Blair is even more exited then before. Right Blair?" He asked and i nodded frantically. My eyes scanned the area until at last I spotted my eldest brother's intimidating appearance. My blue eyes met his stormy gray ones and I started running towards him. He put his bag down and opened his arms for me to crash into him. 

I flew at him with full force but Blake being Blake didn't move an inch. His arms wrapped around me in a strong embrace, as his 6'1 body of muscle picked up my tiny 5'3 one. 

He finally set me on the floor and I finally got a good look at him. Nothing about him has changed. He is still the same, muscular and covered in tattoos. Only now he has grown a little more muscle, got some new tattoos, and now looks more like a feared gang leader, rather than a college student majoring in acting, and is also a part time model.

 Only now he has grown a little more muscle, got some new tattoos, and now looks more like a feared gang leader, rather than a college student majoring in acting, and is also a part time model

His hair is brown unlike mines, which him and Greg got from our mom. He has grown a slight stubble on his face and got a few piercings in his ears and still wears the nose piercing. But I know that he is still the same goof of a brother that I grew up with.

"Hey there Blarrie" He said with a goofy smile. He was the only person ever to call me that. And if anybody else tried it, I would yell at them not to call me that. 

"Hi." I hiccuped through tears. 

"Now, now. That's no way to greet your brother with tears. Come here you." He said as he pulled me into another hug. 

"I missed you." I said into his chest. 

"I missed you too Blair. I missed you too." It felt so comforting being in his arms again, being surrounded by his comforting scent. Comfort only a family member or the person you love can give you. Like Nathaniel. Speaking of Nathaniel, I pulled away from Blake and turned around, motioning for Nathan who was filming this on camera, to come over. 

Nathaniel came to a stop beside me, and wrapped an arm around my waist. Him and my brother were the same height. 

"And who are you?" My brother asked, in seconds turning from a softie, to a big bad protector brother. 

"Nathaniel, meet my elder brother Blake. Blake meet Nathaniel, my boyfriend of almost one month." I said. Blake's glare towards Nathaniel hardened, but Nathaniel stood there as if Blake was grinning at him. "Surprise?" I said in a hesitant voice. Blake let out a sigh and then looked at me. 

"We';ll talk about this at home. Why didn't you call and tell me?" He asked. I took out my phone and showed him all of the times I have called, which added up to a total of 15. 

"Fucking bitches. I'm gonna kill those fucking prankster twins when I get back." He mumbled to himself, giving me my phone back. I am guessing the Simon twins stole him phone again. 

"Well. Let's go then. Everyone is really exited to see you." I told Blake, and then we started walking to the car. 

-----

"So, how serious are you with my sister?" Blake, Blair's eldest brother asked. To be honest, he was extremely intimidating. He might be the same height as me, but he has the muscles two times mines, and looks like a gang leader in general. 

"Very. I'm in love with your sister. And I am not just saying that to please you and get you to give me permission to date her." (Quick A/N: on that part I accidentally wrote "just to please you and let me date you." :D. Carry on now) "I love her. And have loved her ever since last year. And only this year have I gotten the guts to do it because every time I would try and get close to her I would turn into a 6'1 piece of human jello who talks like a newborn baby, because, I couldn't get any words out of myself even when I haven't completely approached her yet. And I have big intentions for this relationship. I will not push her into anything, or do anything that can cause her harm. Because, if she gets hurt, then I will literally, die inside." I finished. By now Blake was no longer glaring at me, but looking at me with a look of approval.

"Well, what can I say. I'll keep you on close watch. But for now, I approve." He patted my back. "Only one question, has she told you anything about the scars?" 

"No. And I haven't asked because I want her to tell me myself. It could be a really sensitive topic for her, for all I know." Blake nodded in approval and then we walked out of his room which was filled with posters of Metallica, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Slipknot and Megadeth. I am guessing they were a hard rock family. 

We walked into the living room where I sat down next to Blair, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. Oh and guess what? Blake has agreed to be in our next video. Which will be reacting to hate comments, as well as love comments.