Bonus #4

"We should go for a walk." I said randomly as Nathan and I were sitting in the kitchen. Devan was upstairs napping, and Blaze laying down with his head on his paws, contemplating life I guess.

"Huh?" Nathan asked, breaking his gaze away from his laptop.

"I'm saying that we should go for a walk. We haven't left the house in a while and could all use some fresh air. And Blaze could use some exercise. Right boy?" I spoke to Blaze, and he barked as if he could understand me.

"Alright. Let's just wait for Dev to wake up then." He said and closed his laptop. "I could use a break from this report anyways." He groaned as he stretched, an occasional pop could be heard.

"Remind me to give you a massage later." I said, thinking of how sore his muscles probably are.

"Oh that would be amazing." He grinned up at me, and then a cry could be heard from upstairs. "And there is Devan. I'll go get him, you can get his bag ready." Nathan said, giving me a light peck and then jogging upstairs.

I took the bag we usually used for all the baby stuff whenever we went in walks, and filled it with wipes, baby food, and some toys. It already ha diapers in it from the last walk. I also put a few snacks go Nathan and I in there, as well as Blaze's bag of treats since Nathan likes to do tricks with him. Seeing hat I should take some spare clothes and maybe a small blanket I went upstairs and into Devan's room, where Nathan was blowing raspberries at him, making him giggle and squeal in glee. It was adorable.
Seeing as he didn't hear me, I took my phone out and started filming him. He is a great father.

I posted the video in Instagram, instantly getting a bunch of likes and comments. Because my phone started beeping, it startled Nathan and he stopped doing his thing.

"Oh hey babe. We were just about to come down. Just got s little distracted didn't we Devan?" At the mention of his name, Devan giggled.

I smiled at the two and went to get a spare change if clothes. I then went downstairs to see Nathan throwing Devan up in the air and catching him, giving him a kiss, and throwing him up again.
Nathan and Devan looked a lot alike. From the eye color, to the floppy brown hair.

"Come on you two goofs, lets go

"Come on you two goofs, lets go. You too Blaze, come on." I said and Blaze stood up with the speed of light, tail waggling back and forth. He ran to his leash, and then sat down with it in his mouth. I attached it to his black collar, grabbed the bag and walked outside. Nathan put Devan into his stroller and without asking me took Blaze's leash from my hand and the bag from my shoulder, giving me a breathtaking smile. We left the house and I locked the door behind us. The park was only about a fifteen minute walk from the house so we didn't have to use the car. Devan looked at everything in wonder like he usually did. He might be seven months but he's still getting used to stuff.
We came to the park which was a very nice place. It had a playground for the kids of different ages, and a special area where people could bring their dogs.