Rocky Road

Emma sighed heavy as she walked the large steps towards the big brick building that stood in front of her. She wanted to run, why this school. Why couldn't she just be at a normal everyday co-ed school? But none the less there was nothing she could do about it now.

As the beautiful young blonde walked through the halls to her first class of the year, she, of course, got many looks, from both students and teachers. But it was something she knew would happen. Walking into the loud classroom it became silent as she walked to her desk, placing down her bag before turning to face the class filled with young male students. All eyes were complete fixed on her (well her breasts or ass.)

She sucked in a breath, just thinking about the money. Emma needed this job and no way was she going to let a bunch of horny teenagers get in her way. (or her own desires). Back to them, writing her on the board she hears whispers behind her, they weren't doing a very good job though as she could hear them loud and clear. "Damn look at that ass" "I'd like to get my hands around those plump breast" "I can just imagine her naked" that was just a few things they said.

Turning back, all the boys stopped talking again, Emma begins the lesson and they all seemed to listen (aka staring at her most likely not retaining any information ) but at least they were quiet. Most of the boys were 17 or 18, very plain and vanilla but one young man stood out to her.

Sitting right in the back with a smug look on his face (as if taking a mental picture of her to take home to relieve some tension) The minute she saw him she knew exactly who it was, Killian Jones. She had been warned by the other teachers about him, he had a thing for trouble and a lot of it.

The only reason he was even in this school was of his father Brennan Jones being the principal. Just looking at Killian, Emma could see the sinfulness in his eyes, as if trying to torture her. He was definitely not plain and vanilla, not even chocolate or strawberry. Killian Jones was like a big spoon full of rocky road covered in dipping hot chocolate syrup.

Emma wasn't much older than these guys were, she was only 23 and just out of college. She really wanted to get a job at the all-girls school but some smug bastard had split coffee on her just before her interview throwing her completely off and of course, she didn't get the job. She seriously had considered turning down his job, she didn't like the idea of being surrounded by young men all day.

Scared she wouldn't be able to keep her mind in check. Emma wouldn't lie and say younger men didn't turn on her on something crazy but she needing to keep reminding herself she needs this job more than sex, or the feeling of that bad boy rocky road between her thighs. Mentally slapping herself she assigned the class to answer questions from their textbooks before excusing herself to get some well-needed air, rocky roads eye's following her the whole way out the door.

The back of the door had to hold her up as she took a deep breath, it was only her first bloody class! How would she survive a whole year of this! Getting her thoughts together, trying not to think of how it would be pushed up against the door by rocky road, bodies tangled together. "Fuck" she said under her breath and giving herself a literal slap this time.

Returning to the classroom, all the boys gave her an odd look before continuing with their work. All but him! Bloody rocky road's eyes stayed fixed on her as she went back to her desk. She knew she should yell at him for not doing this work but was unsure if she would even get the words out. It was hard to just sit and let him stare but luckily the bell rang soon after.

That class seemed to be the only one Killian had with her, thankfully. Emma didn't have any problems with any other students, of course, they all checked her out but not the way he did. It was as if he was looking into her soul, seeing the dark thoughts in her head. The week passed fairly quickly and soon it was Friday, Emma looked at her classes for the day. Last class for the day being 'English, year 12' the one class Killian was in.