Breaking Rules

Requested by CaptianSwanILadynoir Kristen2199 (Have joint these requests together.)

She was the head cheerleader, he was the quarterback and they were the 'It' couple of Storybrooke High School.

At least that was until Emma found Neal in bed with her rival team's captain, Tamara.

3 months, it had been 3 whole months since that day.

"Okay. Seriously Em, you need to stop wallowing over Neal" Ruby, her best friend said as they headed off to practices. "You think I give a fuck about that self-obsessed asshole." Ruby stopped them, turning to her friend with a raised brow. "I'm frustrated, I haven't gotten any in months! And my fingers ain't doing it anymore."

A loud laugh erupts from Ruby "Well we will have to fix that won't we." A smirk on her face. "It just so happens, August is throwing a party this weekend."

Walking into the party with her 'fuck me heels' Emma looked around the room, hoping to find at least one half decent guys that isn't a friend of Neal's. The thought had occurred to her. It would be sweet payback to have Neal walk in on her fucking the brain's out of one of this friends. But he wasn't worth it.

After the first time around the house with no luck, she moves outside. Only to run right into Neal. There is sadness in his eyes. The same look on his face that she had only months earlier. She hears Tamara's laugh a moment later, looking past Neal. Sitting on the lap of his best friend Greg is no other than Tamara. She gives Emma a wink, turning to shove her tongue down his throat.

"Payback is a bitch"

She doesn't wait for Neal's reply, making her way past him. Ruby following close behind, not sosutterly coughing as they passed Tamara "Slut." And Emma can't help the wide smile that appears on her face, as Tamara tries and fails to give them a death stare.

It's close to 12 pm when Emma is just about to give up and go to her back up. Graham, one of her few friends. It's him or her fingers again at this point. It's not like Graham isn't good looking, that's not the problem. The problem is he has feelings for her. And she can't do feeling again. Not yet.

But as she makes her way toward him, she hears Ruby calling her name "Emma! Come here!" Downing the rest of her drink, she turns to Ruby, who is sitting on the lap of Victor Whale at the bottom of the stairs. She gives Ruby a pointed look, Victor is known for his secret 'or not so secret' business, Drugs.

Ruby waves her off, standing and heading up the stairs, motioning for her to follow. She does. Victor behind her as Ruby opens a door. "Go on, I promised you'd get some." With a push from Ruby, she enters the room.

She doesn't even notice as the door shuts behind her, all Emma is forced on is the guy laying stark naked on a large plush bed. She can only see his bright blue staring into her soul. She blinks, moving closer to the bed. Getting close enough to now see his face, her body becoming hot.

"Killian."

Her voice is breathless, she didn't know he was back. Everyone knew Killian Jones, the resident bad boy. He had been gone a whole year, rumors were he had been sent to juvie but for what, no one knew.

"Swan" he replied with his signature smirk, hand drifting down his body. "I hear someone is in need of a good time?" She nods her body on fire. The need to be fuck clouding her judgment. She knows she should walk away. If her father 'the sheriff' knew she was anywhere near him it would not end well.

Pushing that through away Emma grabs the helm of her dress, ripping from her body. He starts pumping his hardened length, his tongue running along his lip. Eyes locked with his, she removes her bra but as she reaches for her panties breaking eye contact a hand grabs her wrist.