Flight from Heaven or Hell?

Requested by captainswanningtonx 

Emma took a sigh of relief as she handed over her plane ticket "Enjoy your flight" Emma smile, walking onto the plane full on people already seated waiting for, take off, she had only just made the last call. Finding her way to her seat at the very back of the plane, she frowns, sitting in the aisle seat was a very creepy looking old man, and in the window seat was a very hot guy with dark hair and blue eye, who was looking her up and down with a smug look in his face.

"Excuse me, may I get to my seat" Emma politely asked the older man, who kindly moved allowing her to sit. It was quite squishy and Emma was trying to stay as far away from the older man as she could, but also didn't wish to be any closer to Mr. Eyes either. "You can come closer, love" He whispers in her ear, she flinched turning to see him right there, his face only inches from her own. "I'm fine thank you very much" He just shrugged looking out the window.

Another ten or so minutes pasted, and the plane still not moving. "You're quite pretty, ain't you," the older man said, she shifted uncomfortably "Umm thank you" she nervously said, how was she going to last the whole 14-hour flight to Australia next to him, she didn't know. She could feel Mr. Eyes arms pushed up against her side, heat radiating off his whole body.

Everything went silent all of a sudden as offices come to have back of the plan. "Shit!" The old man said, trying to grab his things quickly, jumping out of the seat and trying to run "Stop!" An officer shouts, it was like something out of a movie. Emma sat shocked as the old man was arrested and escorted off the plan. Another officer came back to Emma "Miss are you alright? He didn't touch you in any way?"

Emma was a little taking back by the question. He really was an old creep, who was tiring to leave the country, after being found guilty of rape. "She is fine, thank you, officer," Mr. Eyes said for her as she couldn't get any words out herself. After the officer left, Emma turning to Mr.Eyes "Thank you, I guess." He gave her a kind smile "It's okay love, you know you can move over now, well unless you wish to be this close to me" He said with smirk and wink.

Emma looked to the seat beside her, now empty but it made her feel somewhat sick. Just the thought of sitting where that creep had been, made shivers go up her spine. "Why don't you sit here love, I'll move to the aisle" She was a little surprised that he could tell she was unsettled "Thank you and It's Emma by the way," She said moving out and swapping seat, now with the middle seat empty. "No problem, love" Emma couldn't help but smile as he called her love, teasing her a little "Killian," He said with a smile.

They had been flying for about 5 hours, when Emma's laptop died, "Damn" now what was she going to do for the next 9 hours. She thought of watching a movie, but she had seen them all. She sighed looking over to Killian who had only just taken his laptop out. She could just see the screen, it was playing a movie Emma didn't know. Which for her was very rare, she was a home body of sort. And had watched pretty much everything on Netflix at least once. some even twice.

Killian giggle to himself, seeing in the corner of his eye Emma leaning toward the middle seat trying to watch. "Want to watch?" He said taking a ear bud out handing it to her, Emma nods. Killian moving to the middle seat, settling his laptop on the little table in front. They were even closer then before, her sweet scent filling his nose. She was definitely a beauty and his type. The way she nervously bites her lip, the little looks he saw her give him out the corner of her eye. It was driving him crazy, the sexual tension growing with every passing minute.

By the time the movie finished, dinner was being served Emma picking chicken and rice, Killian having beef and vegetables. Killian had gone to move back over one seat, but Emma lightly grabbed his arm giving a smile. Emma couldn't explain it but something about being close to Killian made her safe. "So what brings you to Australia?" Killian asked. She wondered when this would come up, not that her reason was bad. Just Emma never really saw the point in getting to know someone you'll most likely never see again.

"Visiting a friend" Emma simple replyed not wishing to go into details "And you?" She thought it was the polite thing to ask, even though she didn't much care for the answer "Visiting my brother" Emma nods, Killian would have gone into more detail but could senses she didn't really care.

By the time there was only 6 hours left, passages were given blankets and pillow, the lights were turned off, and people soon began to sleep. The struggle to get comfy was driving Emma crazy, tossing and turning. She sighed heavily looking at a dead to the world Killian, lightly snoring. Slowly moving closer to him, lifting his arm and blanket to cuddle underneath, head laying on his chest. Emma was so tired she didn't notice his eyes opening as sleep took over her. Killian smiled seeing Emma holding tightly to him, giving a kiss to her head before returning to his sleep.

When Killian woke again no more than 30 minutes later, he nearly jumped out of his seat. In her sleep, Emma's hand had slid down from griping his shirt to griping him though his pants. Killian tried to move her hand, only making her grip tighter. A groan escaped his lips, as his member grew in her hand. "Emma? Love? Wake up" Killian quickly said, soft mumbles came from her lips as she slowly came too.

"Killian I just got to sleep, why are you waking me," She said sleepy "Well unless you going to finished what you've started in your sleep, would you mind letting me go" Emma was slightly confused, till a throb was felt in her hand. Cheeks going bright red, feeling how big he was. That sexual tension was back and stronger than ever. If Emma had met Killian in a bar she wouldn't of hesitate to have a one night stand with him and leave straight away.

But right now, with all the dirty thoughts running through her head she didn't care if they still had 5.5 hours left and would have to deal with him after. She wanted him, truth be told she wanted him from the minute she saw him. Keeping her tight grip under the blanket, slowly beginning to rub his length. Head tilting up to capturing his lips, quietly moan as Killian gladly returned the kiss.

Killian was at a loss for words, wanting to scream out as Emma's hand unbuckled his pants. Moving faster, his length fulling in her hands. His own finding your breast, kneading them softly. "God love, I want to be in you" Killian whisper in Emma's ear, connected his lips to her neck. God Emma wanted it too, and damn it one way or another she was going to get in. Climbing over Killian's lap, grinding against him. She exits their seat, giving a smile pointing to the very back of the plane.

Killian couldn't believe this was really happening, quickly he followed behind her. Pushing her up against the wall as they entered the small cubicle, locking the door and hands pulling at her pants, Emma gladly helping. Emma then releasing his manhood, getting the first look at what would soon be deep inside her. Heat pooled in between her thighs, desperate for him "Hurry up and fuck me" She was whimpering at the touch of his fingers teasing her entrance. Killian smirk's "As you wish" slumming home into her tight walls, a sweet moan of surprise coming from Emma lips.

Their bodies ache in pain, cramped in the small place but the pleasure they were feeling made it all worth it. Killian's thrusts becoming fast and deep, hitting hard against that stop that pushed Emma over the each, kissing to muffle their moans as they burst together. Juices dipping down Killian's leg, sighing at how amazing it felt.

Killian had been first to return to his seat, soon being join with a wet haired Emma. "Did I really get you that hot and bothered love?" He teased, she glared at him, taking her seat before giving a light giggle knowing it was the truth. They sat in a comfortable silent, fingers linked together for the rest of the flight. Once at the airport, they gave each other a hug and one last passionate kiss before going their own way.

Or so they thought...

Sorry I haven't update this book that much lately, I have heap of request to do and just finding it hard to find the time to write them.

Anyway hope you enjoy this. Would you guys you want part two?? If so let me know in the comments :) Already got a plan for it.