Off Screen Desire

Requested by Oncer_kmb28 (Sorry it took soooo long)

This One-Shot is Colifer. And in no way is it to meant to be disrespectful to Colin and his Wife Helen or to Jennifer. 

   ------------  

Colin always thought himself a good man, a loyal man. When he made a promise or a vow he meant it and never would he break it. At least he never planned too. But as the years when by, he found himself beginning to stray from a promise he once made and this wasn't just a small promise but the biggest promise a person could make. To love one person and be with only them for the rest of his life. The promise of marriage. 

Of course Colin had never been blind to the beauty of this co-star, the women who played his on screen 'true love', the women he had to kiss over and over again and act as if she was just a friend. It had been 5 long years of him pushing his feelings away, it hadn't been to bad at the start, the first 2 years had been mostly flirting between the characters. But as thing got serious and Colin found himself spending more and more time with here, it all changed. 

He hated having to continuously say 'we are just friends' when everything in his being told him he wanted to be anything but friends. Though it seemed to hurt more then the words slipped from her soft pick lips, the same lips he had kissed many many times. No wanting it to end. Worst of all was that bloody couch scene they had to film for this season. It had taken ever little bit of will power to keep his mind and 'body' under control and not to give in. 

Colin always felt guilty the nights he spend with his wife, he did still love her and didn't want to hurt her. But things had changed after the birth of their son, Evan had become number one in both his parents eyes and their love slowly fade. So as he would thrust inside his wife, rather then thinking of the petite dark blonde nearly brown hair women beneath him, his mind was filled with thoughts of that tall, long golden haired siren that was Jennifer Morrison.  

  ------------

Today was the first of many events of this year 'The Colfier world tour' as the fans had nicknamed it was begin this weekend. As they walked into the busy hotel, there were people everywhere trying to get photos. It was so crazy Jen (who was walking just into front of Colin) had been slightly pushed back by the security who were try to keep things under control. Without hesitation Colin caught her, hands coming to wrap around her tightly. "Umm Thanks" Jen said very shyly, cheeks slightly going pink. "Maybe let go though?" Colin look down seeing his hand was slightly groping her breast.

Colin quickly pulled away, and they safely made it inside. "Sorry" he mumbled, not really meaning it. Jen simply nodded before they were all checked into their rooms. "Okay everyone have a good sleep and see you all in the morning" Eddie said and everyone began making there way to their rooms. Colin made a b-line to his room, claiming to  be very tired (an out right lie, he was probably more awake then ever). 

Throwing his bag to the bed, he quickly made his way to shower. Striping down, he stepped into the blasting hot water letting out a groan, hand grabbing his quickly growing cock. Just that slightly touch  of her breast in his hand and her body against had driven him wild. Mad with want and need to release the tension. He was secretly glad Helen never come when he had these events. It was his own little get away, he didn't have to quick take his release like at home after a long day of filming with her, instead taking this time.

Dreaming Jen was on her knee before him, her tough licking him softly, kissing up and down his length before taken him deep within her heated mouth. Sucking him fast and hard, milking him dry as he spilled he's seed, drinking up every last drop with the most sinful eyes.