Caught in the act

I'm back!! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to write this, seems like every time I actually wanted to writer my son didnt want me too! I really want to upload more, but can't promise anything. But a big thanks for understanding and waiting :)

Hope you enjoy!! xx

The wind was brisk and cold as Killian and Henry made their way back to port. Henry had been spending a lot of time with him over the summer, due to both Emma & Regina working. Today though he was dropping Henry at a friends house, then he would surprise Emma at work and maybe even whisk her away for an hour or two for more enjoyable activities.

As Killian reach the station though, Emma's bug was not in sight. 'Maybe she's had gone to granny's for lunch' he thought, continuing inside, only to be greeted by David "Killian? What are you doing here? Emma said she was meeting you for lunch half an hour ago" His brow raised in confusion, why would Emma lie to her father and more to the point where was she that she had too. "Umm right... I just... umm" Killian was unsure what to say, should he make up a lie to cover up for Emma, or just admit he didn't know where the hell his Swan was.

He signed "I was running late and Emma asked me to pick up her ah.. wallet" David nods, and seems to think nothing of it going back to his work. "Oh, Killian" David said just as Killian went to make his leave. "I know Emma has been stressed lately but I'm glad you are taking her to lunch more often. It really seems to relax her." More confusion hit him. They hadn't had lunch together for weeks, Emma always saying she was too busy with work.

Then as if he had been drenched by ice cold water, it all became clear. Emma was for lack of a word was fucking someone else! Why else would she make up all these lies? Rage came on strong at first, wanting to kill whatever man had dare steal Captain Hook's wife from him. Sadness was second, he felt betrayed and hurt. And last guilt, had he not been enough for her?

Killian ran as fast as he could, not entirely sure where he was going. But somehow he ended up in front of Regina Mills office. She was always brutally honest with him, and maybe he just need her to wack some sense into him.

"Regina?" Killian asked as he open the door, a wave of magic hit him, just before the sounds of loud moans echoed throughout the room. He stopped dead in his tracks, jaw dropped, his eye wide and a shot of lust rushing right to his cock.

Emma was sitting on the desk. Golden hair fulling down, head thrown back, lips parted making the most heavenly sound, her nipples hard against the cold air. Kneed between her spread legs, drinking in her sweet juices was none other then Regina. "Oh... god... fuck I'm gonn" Killian blinked, not believe what he was seeing was real, Emma cries filling the room as her orgasm ripped through her.

It took a moment for the reality of the situation to sink in, Killian couldn't deny how erotic the scene was. But that still didn't change the fact Emma had gone behind his back, betraying his trust in her. "Swan" His voice came out quiet and weak. Emma's head whipped up, eyes locking with his stormy dark blues, utter heartache within them. Emma tried to speak to say something, anything. A massive lump had formed in her throat, nothing came out, not a single sound.

What felt like a lifetime passed before Killian couldn't take it. A tear fell, more threatening to join. But he couldn't let her see him cry, he was Captain Hook for fuck sake. He moves so fast, slamming the door behind him, running away, unable holdback. He sobbed like a child who had hurt their knee, all the way to the Jolly Roger.

-----------------------------

Emma was in shock, it took a moment for her the haze to clear. What had she done, she never wanted to hurt Killian but there had been a force pulling her to Regina. She looked down to see a smirk on Regina's face. "What did you do?" Regina sighs and stood, helping Emma to fix her clothes. "Nothing really, just a spell that makes your deepest desires come true."