There Were Three In The Bed...

Requested by ouathookalliebearob

Regina was alone, heart aching, her world clasping around her. It wasn't fear. They had gone to save Hook, all for Emma. But now she had lost her love. She was conflicted, her emotions running wild. She wanted to hate them.

But she understood it. Regina knew she would have done the same for Robin, she would do anything to have him back. Unfortunately that wasn't a choice she had. He was gone, just gone.

Tears began falling as she screamed, cursing everything around her. Object flying in the air before smashing back to the ground.

"Bloody hell, love. What happened here?" Regina moved so fast as Killian entered her office. Her slim fingers wrapping around his neck, pushing him hard against the nearest wall. "You! You did this! If it wasn't for you I would be happy! I should send you back to the underworld! And I won't make it quick!"

Regina was shaking as she yelled at him, her voice wobbly, wreaked. Her eyes lacked fire, full of pain and sadness. Her heartache clear as day. "Love, I don't blame you," Killian said, voice soft and understanding. Regina looked up, his eye looked red as if he himself had been crying.

His arms came to wrap around her, pulling her into a tight embrace. Her finger relaxing, falling to his chest. She cried, his warmth and firm body the only thing keeping her centered. "I don't deserve to be here Regina, it breaks my heart to know Emma would be without me. But.." His voice trailed off.

"But"

"But maybe she would be better off, as much as I love her, I seem to only bring her pain." Regina took a step back, wiping her tears away. "Don't do that Killian." His eye shooting up at her use of his name. "Emma needs you, as much pain as I am in. I can't bear to see her crying over you again. I'll get over it. It will take time but I will. Emma, on the other hand, won't. She went to hell for you Killian. You can't leave her now, or ever."

She took a breath, gather herself. "As much as it pains me, your my friend. Emma wasn't the only one sad when you died. Some were just better at hiding it. And you can't let Robin dying to be for nothing." Killian nods, a lump in his throat.

"Now please leave. I would like to be alone." Regina said, voice regaining its rough harsh tone. "Of course, love." Killian leaned in placing a delicate kiss on her cheek before exiting the room.

As the weeks past, Regina began to feel herself again. She only cried every now and then, started spending more time with Henry and Emma, surprisingly even spending time with Killian. Their relationship had always been somewhat strained, never really seeing eye to eye. But they understood each other. She had forgiven him, not that there was anything to forgive. It hadn't been his fault Emma went to save him. And it wasn't like they were forced to go.

She couldn't help the pang of jealousy that coursed through her veins when Killian had beamed while telling her Emma had asked him to move in. As a friend she was glad, but deep down it made her mad.

"Something on your mind, love?" Regina jumped a little in her chair, not noticing Killian had walked in till he was right there, leaning on her desk beside her. "Umm... Nothing" Killian raised a brow, clearly not believing her. "You know you can tell me anything Regina."

"What if it's about you?" She questioned, Killian, tilted his head for her to continue. With a sigh, she stood, walking to the couches. Killian joining to sit opposite her.

"I'm jealous.." She whispered, "Sorry what love?" Regina gave a loud dramatist sigh. "I'm jealous! Emma has you! Someone that loves her, make her feel good." Her cheeks were bright red, while Killian just looked confused. "God damn it Hook! I'm horny and no one to fuck me!"