Relaxation

The week had been just like any other. She was run down, overworked and tired.

And all Emma Swan wanted was to lie down, have a drink and forget the arsehole skip who had made her run all over town.

"Earth to Emma?"

Ruby's voice pulled Emma from her daze. She looked up from the couch to see her roommate holding out a business card.

"What is that?" she asks taking the card from the other woman's hand.

"It's a spa on the other side of town that does great massages. And you definitely need one. So I want you to get one and it's on me."

There was mischief in Ruby's eyes. She wasn't telling Emma something. But a massage actually sounded heavenly so with a slight nod, Emma took the card and allowed her friend to make an appointment.

-

Three days later Emma is walking into a simple yet elegant spa. She makes her way to the counter were a young brunette is typing away.

"Emma Swan, I have an appointment."

The young woman, 'Belle,' she notices from her name tag, quickly checks her in and passes her a form.

It has all the basics, name, age, phone number and any notable medical issues.

But what confuses her is the back of the form, there's some long winded policy, stating that she must keep all events that occur at the spa confidential.

But with her tired mind she doesn't bother reading too much into it, just shrugging and signing on the dotted line.

-

"Miss Swan?" A deep accented voice calls.

Emma stands, turning around to see the most stunning man she's ever lay eyes on. He's in a basic plain black outfit, that hugs him in just the right way to show off his strong muscles.

"Yes? " she croaks out, earning a chuckle and a smirk to appear on the man's lips.

"My name is Killian. I will be your masseuse for the day, please follow me this way, love."

Emma walks to him, his hand coming to rest on her lower back as he guides her to a room in the back.

The room is dim, the only light source coming from the few burning candles. There's gentle music playing in the background and the scent of cherry blossom filling the room.

And right in the middle is the most comfortable looking massage table, she wouldn't be surprised if she fell asleep.

"Please completely disrobe and lay down, there so a towel to cover yourself. I will return in few a moments."

Emma gives a nod, but just as Killian is about to leave the room, she quickly turns to him.

"Wait? Completely? As in nude? I thought I was meant to at least leave my underwear on?"

Killian gives her a chuckle, "Aye love, but most of our clients find it much more comfortable with no barrier."

Once she disrobes, Emma lays face down, feeling like she's being enveloped by soft clouds. She then covers herself with the towel provided and waits.

Killian knocks a moment later, waiting for her response. "Come in."

-

It begins like every other massage she's had in the past. His soft, yet strong hands work the tension from her shoulders. Then moves down her back, up again, next her arms before moving to her legs.

She is unbelievably relaxed. The stress from the past week flying away, her mind clear of all worries.

Killian begins moving slowly up her legs inching closer and closer to where her body is responding to his touch.

She's become wet from a god damn professionals masseuse. But who could really blame her when a man that looks like a sex god has his hands basically all over you.

Wait! Scratch that!

Emma flinches as his hands go under the towel, beginning to rub at her ass, his thumbs moving in circles so close to her wetness.

"Everything alright love?" Killian asks pulling his hands away. "You did still want the complete package? It's okay if you've changed your mind?"

He means a happy ending!

It all clicks right into place, the way Ruby had a mysterious glint in her eyes. How she had insisted on booking for her and why the masseuse was a much too attractive guy for this job.

Emma's first instinct was to run, to jump up and say 'thanks but no thanks.'

But it had been a while since she'd got some, plus she was really fucking horny right now. And Ruby is paying.

"No... Umm... I do want the whole package." She says her voice shaking a little.

Killian gives her a sweet okay, moving his hands back to her ass.

It's good, so very good. The way he uses just the right amount of pressure, squeezing tightly just enough, and just as she thinks he's finally about to reach her core he stops.

"Please turn over, love. You may keep your towel over your body if you wish."

There is something about his deep sexy voice that makes Emma think "fuck it." So she rolls over, letting the towel drop to the floor.

Killian gets a smirk, licks his lips and procees to pick up the discarded towel.

-

Emma closes her eyes, feeling the pull of her body as he moves her down the table. The way he slowly spreads her legs, fingers so close to her aching core.

She nearly falls undone the moment his tongue laps at her folds. The vibrations as he hums, "So sweet."

His tongue is amazing. never has a man made her feel this good in a matter of seconds.

She's on cloud nine, body humming. It's tight, hot. But yet she feel so relaxed, so it peace.

Her orgasm hits her like the rapids of a waterfall crashing down to the Earth.

-

Her eyes open as wet lips slightly touch hers. He looks shy, like a young boy asking his crush out.

"And to answer your question. No, love. I don't kiss clients. So I guess there is a first time for everything, right?"