Flight from Heaven or Hell? - Part 2

Finally I'm updating! Sorry it has taken sooo long :) But hopefully this longer One-Shot (Part 2) will make up for it, Enjoy! xx (Also warning! Just be aware I didn't proofread.) 

Emma didn't know how much her heart would ache walking away from him, they didn't exchange numbers or even lasts name just both going off on their way. Emma thoughts where interrupted by her phone "Hello?" She answers "Emma! Please tell me you're here?" Emma's friend Anna squealed over the phone. "Yes, just landed I'll be at the hotel soon."

While waiting for a taxi Emma didn't notice Killian standing a few feet away. His mind thinking of nothing but her, and not just about the amazing sex they just had, but about how much of an idiot he had been to not even get her number. Hoping maybe. Just maybe he would run into her. His mind coming back to reality as a taxi drives off, unknown to Killian in contained Emma.

Emma checked in to her hotel, dumping her bags in her room before making her way to Anna & Elsa's "How is the bride to be?" She asked giving her old college friend a hug. Elsa and Emma had been roommates for 4 years and became best friends. But Elsa moved back home a few years ago and soon fell in love. "Nervous," Elsa said "You'll do fine, he loves you" Elsa smiles.

Killian knocked on the door of his brother's place, being greeted with a massive hug. "Little brother I've missed you it's been years!" Liam said, he had come to Australia on a business trip 5 years ago and soon fall deeply in love with a blonde Aussie girl. "Younger brother," Killian said under his breath. Liam just rolled his eyes, allowing Killian inside.

To no surprise Liam's house was beautiful, it was very old style but in just the perfect way. It was truly a home, not just a place to sleep, as his apartment was. It was filled with deep woods and vibrant reds, unlike his white, over-cleaned place that didn't even look lived in.

He followed Liam into the lounge room when he sat on a comfy green couch, it wasn't the prettiest thing but it fit perfectly. "Drink?" Liam asked, gesturing to a little bar. Killian nods waiting till Liam sat beside him holding out a glass of rum. "How are things with the misses" Killian simply asked. "Perfect" Liam said smiling ear to ear.

"When are you gonna settle down little brother, you're not getting any younger" Killian knew this was coming, but he understood it came from a good place in Liam's heart. "One day" Killian simply replied, earning a long sigh from Liam. "Well don't wait too long, you might just miss out on someone amazing."

Okay, we are meeting the guys for the rehearsal at 6 so we can't be late." Elsa said flustered "Hey!" Emma said, making Elsa face her "Breath Elsa, It's going it be okay" Emma calming said taking two deep breaths with Elsa. "OH MY GOD!!!" The door burst open to a frantic Anna "What?" Elsa asked worriedly. "Your dress just arrived!" The sister squealed together, Emma giving a smile, happy that it wasn't anything going wrong.

"Wow, this is amazing!" Emma said, as they come up the drive of Elsa's house where the wedding was to be held, she was definitely doing well for herself. "Remember me again why we ain't just staying here tonight?" Emma asked. "Emma! The bride and groom can't stay together on the wedding night" Anna said, Emma just laughed "Well I'm just happy we get to sleep here tomorrow night, after how much I'll be drinking I'll want bed right away" Elsa and Anna rolled their eyes but giggled.

"There's my beautiful bride to be" Elsa beamed with joy, jumping out of the car and racing up the stairs into her man's arms. But as the newlyweds embraced each other, Emma exited the car only to stop dead in her tracks, heart beginning to beat wildly. Standing right behind was Killian. His expression mirroring her own. Staring into each other eyes, hardly believing the other was there.

"Emma?" Killian's voice was weak and wavy, nothing like when she had first meet him less then 24 hours ago. "Killian? I though you were visiting your brother" Emma said, not really thinking "Well yes I am, Liam here is my brother" Killian said pointing to the man embracing Elsa that she had only meet a few times. "I didn't you too knew each other?" Elsa asked Emma, her cheeks quickly going bright red. Elsa raising a brow, Emma normal told Elsa about any men she had been with and Elsa could easily read her.