entry/Entry #61

entry (now unlisted, and remade by Jay as Entry#61) is a TotheArk's video, but it was uploaded on Marble Hornets' channel.
Its description is "this is for you to see".
At the beginning appear the written "ENTRY #}IHWRGT00{10", which want to mimic Jay's title card. Also, the scrambled letters can be rearranged to "Wright", Tim's surname.
The video shows Hoodie breaking into Tim's apartment and stealing his medication. Then Tim returns coughing to his bedroom, doesn't find his pills and has a seizure. After this he tiredly gets up and leaves his home. Later there's written "WHERE COULD HE HAVE GONE" and "THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE".
The numbers in the final frame decode to "thetrees" in binary. Maybe "the trees" indicates where Tim is gone.
Also, we can notice a lot of interesting things:
-Hoodie is obviously one of the member of ToTheArk and it's confirmed he is the person that films Tim in observation;
-Tim's medication is an anticonvulsants;
-the yellow/brown jacket leaning at the door in the beginning, is disappeared when Tim leaves his apartment. Since that is the jacket which Masky usually wears, the fact that he carries it wherever he is going it's proof he is becoming Masky;
-Hoodie knew exactly where to find the pills, so this means that it isn't the first time he breaks into Tim's apartment, or whoever Hoodie is, he's a close friend of Tim and knows his house;
-in the first box Hoodie watches in to find Tim's pills, we can see a craft knife, which has several razor blades inside that can be flicked up when the current one runs blunt, confirming that Tim has suicidal thoughts, how was seen in Entry #60.5.
The fact that Jay remade the video changing description and title, but he didn't delete it and just unlisted it, it's a bit suspicious.