entry #73

entry #73 is a ToTheArk's video, but was uploaded on Marble Hornets' channel.
Its description is ".73".
The video begins with the usual title card, but a bit distorted. Also, is visible for a single frame the word "RETURN". Then Hoodie walks through Rosswood Park and goes to the same abandoned building from Entry #68. After checking that no one is in there, he takes a gun, Alex's gun that he took from him in Entry #67. At 01:54 the words "YOU ARE A FAILURE" flash on the screen. He goes to another building, falls coughing on the floor and after getting up, he swallows the last pill. He get out from there, crosses a path, crosses a bridge, goes to the downtown area where Jay saw and met Tim in Entry #52/Entry #53, and then a street at night. He breaks into Tim's house, steal some pills from the bottle in the bathroom, goes to the living room and sees a box with a plastic bag in it. The puts the bag out of the box and a tape is in there. The word "LIAR" flashes on the screen. Then can be heard some loud noises and we can see a person gets out from the attic with a ladder and a flashlight. Hoodie manages to exit from Tim's house and film the scene from a bush in the yard of the house, after this he goes to the street and the video ends.
The strange is that Jay keeps the original video on the channel and didn't remake and renominate it, like otherwise he made for Entry #61 and Entry #68. I think the reason why this happens is because Jay wasn't aware, like himself said in Entry #74.
According to Tim in Entry #74, the person in the attic was Alex.
How we can notice (and like Tim will say) Hoodie knows perfectly where to look for the pills, probably because he has broken into his house other times.
The "liar" refers to Tim, as we will know some entries later. Tim is a liar because he told Jay to not know what happened to Jessica and where is she now.