Chapter 4 : The mission

The group landed in a forest in some part of Vale where there mission was to take them. Shade and Velvet agreed with the others that they should go in pairs, they had also decided to meet at a clearing that showed on the map in about two hours. Right now i'm sure your probably wondering why I have yet to give a better description of what he wears so here it is. Shade wore a black leather trench coat and wore his normal woolly hat his trousers were simple black denim and he wore black ammo boots. His eyes where crimson red like Yangs when she got angry only his were natural. His hair was nearly as blonde as Yangs bar the tail and  his wolf ears which where white and he was a slightly muscular yet slim man. Any way now that I have that off my chest we can continue with this adventure the main thing behind the mission was recon but they had been ordered to clear any Grimm from the area if they get stopped by them. So as Shade and Velvet wondered the forest( to which they knew not what it was called) they came across an ursa. Velvet sat down on a nearby fallen log so as to take it easy being a pregnant faunus. So her "better half" as she had called him decided to remove his hat and pulled a mask from the inside of his coat. He placed his wolf mask upon his face (yes the wolf faunus wears a wolf mask in fights) and he pulls out a pair of axes to which had a wolf theme called Wolfish grin. He hacked and slashed at the ursa until he realised axes would not be enough so after pressing a button on his weapons which produced a rather loud click as they changed to two katanas. A few swings later and he realised he had made an opening so another press of his weapons button and a few gear sounds later he was unleashing a volley of dust bullets into the ursa ending the fight as the creature gave a satisfying roar as it died. He placed his weapons in his coat but left his mask on his face.
"Well that was fun" The two faunus agreed as they began walking again. They had been a little over the time they agreed on but chose to head for the clearing to check on the others. However, as they arive at the clearing they realise both teams were there fighting a nightstalker and a nevermore. Shade chose to use his semblance and two great big wings came from his back made of pink dust(Yes pink he may be the gayest straight guy I ever use in a fan fic but don't hate him). Anyway the others around him that had never seen his semblance chose to stare until a certain bubbly blonde came crashing down in a bright bundle of screams. At the sight of the nevermore begining a dive bomb he flew straight at it guns blazing quite literally as fire dust rounds supplied by Wiess were unleashed upon the nevermore. At seeing this the two other teams (RWBY and JNPR) stood and looked to Velvet who simply nodded then held her stomach to try and hide her current situation.
"Are you ok Velvet?" Ruby asked clearly not realising what was happening.
" Ruby and Nora go help Shade the rest of us need to have a quick chat with Velvet. Don't worry we will catch up with you in a moment." The other's called as they signaled for the two to leave.
"So how long before birth?" Ice queen asked
"About 2 months left" Velvet replied slightly embarrassed.
"Does Ospin know?" The others that were still there said in unison.
"Yes he does and is giving me leave to care for the child." Velvet declared a slight bit more confident. There heart to heart talk came to a crashing end as the nevermore was no more and crashed mear feet from the others.
"Well that was fun." Shade shouted in excitement.
"Well now that were done here lets head back." Velvet said trying to get out of the situation she was currently in thanks to the others.

So so so sorry for not updating in so long but have been readying for sixth form and have been settling in to it all but should hopefully update alot more frequently. Oh and any requests for more intimate scenes should be requested via a pm