Chapter 12: Love is in the air

Ah so we come again to the land of remnant for another special day for all. Now I am sure you all have a special occasion coming up. Valentines I believe you call it a day about love and install some cases slightly intimate love at that. Anyway i will take you on a journey much similar to when christmas had come to pass. This time however, I will start with a cabin in the woods where an old crow resides with his snow angel as he called her. Yes we are with Qrow Branwen and Winter Schnee only the face of shear shock long Winters face was a sight to behold. The shock upon her face was not bad but rather a joyous shock as she found Qrow on one knee with a ring. Yes he proposed and she accepted with a heart that was beating with the force of a rocket. Now I say this now but as we leave them to enjoy the start of the happiest days of their lives we go to a house not like the one we just left this one was built of stone with great big doorsthat lead to a new character in our journey. Lilliana Delorenthia a rich girl who was in the same year as Ruby but not many people notice her. Not that she ever complained about it in fact quite the opposite she was more like Wiess on the sense she just wanted a normal life without all the balls and other fancy parties her family had to be at. To be honest she was the daughter to the owner of the joint largest dust company in remnant who's name I have never been told. The  Schnee family having the other largest company. Anyway she was a tall girl at 6'5 in height but unlike most she was not like most people. In fact she was possessed as a child and gained immense power because of it. However, with great power there will be greater responsibility and so instead of using her curse for what it was intended for she uses it to fight grimm even if her father disapproves of all that she has chose. She is an only child and their for the heiress to the company but she does not care for such things. Now where was I with my description of her. Ahh yes she was black of head ( black hair for those who know not what that meant).
Her eyes were black and sparkling like the night sky. Her weapon of choice was a small talisman with symbols unknown to me as to what they mean. Her semblance was to heal others of any injury but she would lose control of her curse for a period of time that varied on what wound was healed. So say she revived someone from the dead which yes she  can do she would lose control for a month. Everything comes at a price for her even her power to save people  comes with a price and she has no control over it. Anyway what the curse does to her I do not know nor do I know ow what the talisman does all I know is that she is orientated around the colours black and white with accents of red. So she was enjoying a lovely meal with cardin Winchester and I know he is a very harsh man but over the past month he had changed for the better. His girlfriend had changed him to be kind to all who deserve it to the point where he had apologised to everyone he had ever bullied. Anyway after what looked to be a very over priced meal they moved on to her bedroom and let's just say when things go bump in the night you should not question or look to find out. So we leave them to go to what I'd now a mansion in the woods where Shade and Velvet are taking care of Crystal no gifts where exchanged this day because they have all the gifts they could ask for a healthy daughter and the love of their lives. I now lead you to a house in a faraway place not known to me where someone or something I do not know what reads yet another chapter in our story. He then may gaze to the stars and wonder the meaning of love. Yet he will find a different answer to that of his neibourgh. So upon this day...oh now what did you call it again. Ahh yes valentines day I belive was the name of this day. I bid you all find what you think love is and stay true to who you are.

Right not long now before I stop this book so if you want something new or a continuation then speak. If you want on oc in the next book then give me all details about them and I'll do what I can. Anyway my time is short and I say to you all today may you all find love.
And on that bombshell goodnight