Chapter 10: An unexpected change

It was nearing the vytel festival and all of the students were excited even cinder who had recently been found out because of our favorite wolf. So lets try and explain after the incident where she attacked him and he went to Taiyangs house. he decided to go to Ospin to report what had happened and more importantly give a detailed explanation as to what happened three years ago. Having heard this Ospin had said action would be taken after Christmas and she and her team will be dealt with with caution and severity. So having seen that she was pumped for the tournament was surprising had she been dealt with or had she won. So whether through bravery or stupidity Shade slowly approached her and her team on his own to ask what had happened to the teachers but just before he reached them professor Port stood before him.

"Ah Shade just the man i was looking for. I have a message from the headmaster about Miss Fall and her team. This message also has to do with her associates Roman Torchwick and Neopolitan. The one they nickname Neo is joining the academy as a student as are Miss Fall,the lad named Mercury and that Emerald lady. She after being very overpowered by you in the woods told us the whole story about who she works for and the plan they had for Vale. only their is a slight catch, they will be forming an eight hunter team with your team." Port said with a wiggle of his mustache.

"I understand sir so may i go and say hello to the rest of my team?" Shade inquired.
"But of course my lad." Port replied with a stroke of his stache so after he got out of the way Shade slowly snuck up in an attempt to scare the new members of his team. However when he said hello he got no reply until he heard a breath behind him and a hand in his pocket.
"I'm going to guess that your Emerald and if you like that hand let go of my wallet then remove your hand." Shade sighed knowing full well he let her believe an illusion had fooled his sense of smell.
"How did you see through my illusion." Emerald asked.
"I didn't see through it I smelt around it." Shade replied triumphantly knowing he had won. So having turned around he slowly watched as his illusive surrounding dispersed and revealed four people each looking surprised by Shades sensitive nose. Three girls and one boy. Emerald, Mercury, Cinder, and Neopolitan all stood their waiting for some form of word to form from someone's mouth.
"So your the newest members of my team and this is the hello I get a thief trying to get at my wallet which by the way is empty and three dumbfounded individuals that are trying to catch flies." Shade huffed and puffed. He chose to sit on a near bench that he spotted and waited for his new team members to register and process what was happening. Wait for it...wait for it...ping and just like that they clocked what had happened and sat on the bench with him. Neo instantly tried flirting with him only to be shut down as he showed his ring plus an invite to a wedding...well I say a wedding but it was his wedding. Neo just turned and slowly changed between fifty shades of red. Cinder then accepted her and the others invites and asked if Shade would give a proper tour of beacon as they had not been accepted before today. So having led a tour of beacon Shade led them to the new eight person dorm that Ospin gave them for the new sized team. His team were waiting inside and had moved everything of theirs and said Shade just had to go and move his things. By the point of Neo walking in she saw Bolt and slowly gained cheeks of a pink hue as she began to blush. Shade having heard his things were in the other room bolted towards his old dorm. He walked in gathered his things including his copy of ninjas of love and hid that amongst the many pockets on his trench coat. And walked to tell new room to set his bed up...oh wait he needs to move these things to his cabin ah well he may as well stay with his team for a little bit.

So here it is the next part of this journey and I will only continue this for another 4 chapters. If you want this to have a sequel then tell me but I will put it as the current trainees are the teachers so it will have a jump of say 10 years but if you have any requests for a book you want me to start then just level it in the comments. Until the stars lead us to the next meeting I bid you all farewell.