The fight

"I need you to do me a favor and leave me alone" said Taylor. "But baby I need you in my life please don't go, please don't leave me. I-I-I love you and I can't let you out of my life" said Kazemasa. They had fought and fought and fought for 3 hours straight. Kazemasa eyes were now red... the color of blood but his eyes didn't look bloodshot, his eyes look like someone had shot him. But why were they fighting to being with... but they also felt Their was someone watching them someone who was thirsty for revenge and blood and he saw this a his opportunity to get his cold thirsty bloody revenge on Kazemasa and he had a perfect plan to get his cold thirsty bloody revenge. What they knew is that something was wrong in their relationship do to him 'the person who want cold bloody revenge from Kazemasa.'

NARRATIVE WRITING PART 

But I can't see why these two lovers would fight in such a nasty way. But could all have just been do to the man called Keith. Was he the one who made them fight or was this just all part of his plan to get his revenge. But why would this have happened to beginning with in my opinion. what do you think. I will not go on until you tell me what will happen next.

BACK TO THE STORY 

Taylor had said to me "Okay Kazemasa i'll stay for one more night but in the morning i'm packing my things and leaving."??? "I thank you so much Kim for you to make that the bold decision. I will always love you even if you don't love me, Taylor. " "Well at least you show that you are g-g-g---grateful. I would have never actually hear that word come from my mouth. But that doesn't change my mind on staying with you. Okay.  This is what I want for us I think that it is just time that we go our own separate ways for a while. Okay Kazemasa???" "Kazemasa did you hear me.OMG.

 TAYLOR'S THOUGHTS

"OMG (Oh my gosh) I can't believe that he fell asleep. But he looks so cute...I mean adorable when he's sleeping next to me. Why did we have to start fighting in the first place. I'm just the same as him. I really don't want to leave him. But I think it is for the best that we just part for a bit. I mean we can still be friends..." Sigh. "

But why does it have to be this way. I really do love him. But I don't know about him but I always wanted a child with him since the I meant him." Sighing " Why do I keep on sighing. Or was it just that I wanted a child with him because he was really great a haveing sex with me. I don't know witch is witch."Sigh "

 Besides I don't think he would like it if I called or said he was cute."Sigh " I just hope he doesn't wake up. I be so embarrassed. That I might smack him and I don't want that to happen at all. He just so peaceful when he's asleep like this I could just kiss him. AHHH why i'm I having this thoughts is it just that I don't want to leave him or his side because I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I love him so much. This is a disaster I wish I could make it up to him. But I already made my decision to leave him and now i'm torn between love and leaving him. What will I do now!!!!!"