Taylor's relationship

My relationship with my friend Kazemasa is now more than a friend he is now my boyfriend. But I will always love him as a girlfriend. Even though I feel like i'm not close to him very much... I still relied on him and I do love him but does he love me back. But what I can't understand is why would he cheat on me. Nah... He couldn't be cheating on me. 

No there is no way that he would cheat on me. But back to the point he it so adorable when he is a sleep. He looks just like a kitten sleeping with its mother. But I guess that i'm the mother and he is the kitten. (As his tale raps around my leg) Oh on this is just too cute.

He should be on that show ¨Too Cute¨. I just want to kiss his ears...but I don't want to wake him from his slumber. But...no... maybe one kiss on his cat ears won't hurt. (kisses his cat ears) But when I  kiss his cat ears he say "only my cats ears". I was shocked to find that he was awake the whole time. Wait then that means...he heard everything I said about him... i'm so embarrassed by this now. 

As Kazemasa said " un " that sounded like that hurt...did I hurt him but kissing his cat ears. I apologize to him admittedly. Then he say "It's ok... you didn't hurt me. It my heart that hurts." I ask why his heart hurts so much and he says that he doesn't know why... So I hold him in my arms. But I know why his heart hurts so much. 

I told him that the reason why his heart must be hurting  so much must be that.... your heart is yearning for me? Kazemasa said "It must be the reason why my heart hurts so much?" and i nod in agreement. 

My relationship matters in my life no matter how ugly it can be. But one thing everyone in the town know is to stay away form my boyfriend and they take my space pretty well. But I just want what is best in my relationship with Kazemasa because I love him a- a- and I can't bear to lose him. Kazemasa is the love of my life. I just couldn't go on without him in my life.
To think that Kazemasa and I or the world have tails and animal ears is just silly. 

But it is all true. My Kazemasa is a spotted cheetah. And I'm and spotted leopard. Well... no... don't you dare get the wrong idea... we are not animals. We just simply have animal ears and animal tails. So what I mean is that Kazemasa has spotted cheetah ears and tail. I have spotted leopard ears and tail. Back to the point.  (sigh) said Taylor. Kazemasa asked Taylor what was worng.

 She had said "oh you heard that and nothing is worng." Kazemasa stared at her and placed his hand on her cheek. And said " you know you can't lie to me. It a promise we made to each other that we never lie to each other?" And he was right. I sigh again. And said " Kazemasa let's go to bed it's getting late." And he said "ok Taylor. But tonight we sleep together and not alone. I know how it can get when you're alone in a room that dark. Let's sleep tonight. Let us sleep tonight together. So that way we don't have to be alone." Then I said "ok" then we went to bed.