KAZEMASA'S LOVE LIFE

I live with my girlfriend, Taylor. Taylor is a one of kind girl that you can find. Because she is different from other people or girls. Taylor is the love of my life. And tonight...i'm not letting her sleep alone in a Dark and dank room.

 It's time we both made a commitment to our relationship. I love my baby which is Taylor. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And I just can't wait to surprise her with my proposal. I just can't wait till our anniversary. I just have to wait 3 months till our anniversary so I can propose to her. 

My love for Taylor is beyond what you can call love. What can I say I love Taylor beyond my heart's content. My love for Taylor is what I care about the most in my life. Taylor... all I can think about is Taylor... my girl... the girl I care about the most in life. I would do anything for her.

 I would never cheat on her. Oh Taylor, I will make you mine one day... but not today because today is not just right to make you mine. So I will wait till the time is just right... just to make you mine. And my mind,soul, and my heart belongs to one person and that person is Taylor my girlfriend.

Author's suggested music

Or

Or

Author's note 

You can watch them all or just watch one on them. If for you have any problems with the songs that I chose. Please leave a comment. And please tell me what song Or Love Song you would like me to put down.

Back to Kazemasa's love life

If I had to choose one thing over two things. The two things that I would choose would be my girlfriend and music. That one thing that I would choose is my girlfriend. My loyalty lies with my girlfriend. If I didn't have loyalty my relationship then what kind of boyfriend would I be.