Saved the day

After I had Killed Keith.I went up to Taylor. She was way out of it.I got her down and said " Let's go home." 

5 days later

I had just woken up.  I looked to my left and see Kazemasa there. I yelled Kazemasa's name, but nothing came out. I was sad that I couldn't speak. That's when Kazemasa opened his eyes.

That when they had widened. I tried to speak but nothing came out. " Taylor you're finally awake. The doctor said that you may never wake up. But you did wake up. Oh, Taylor you really did scare me." said Kazemasa. Then i had finally spoke. " w-w-wat-water p-p-please." Said Taylor. " Sure thing. I'll be back with some water for you. " said Kazemasa. 

When he came back he saw me sitting on the bed. " Taylor. Take it easy. The doctor doesn't want your heart to be so elevated." said Kazemasa. "after all you did just woke up." said Kazemasa. " Kazemasa. Are you really a wizard." said Taylor. " Sigh. Taylor. There's a lot of things you don't know about me. But to tell you the truth I am a wizard." said Kazemasa. 

" So it's true then. What Keith said about you." said Taylor. " Taylor i'm so sorry that I lied to you for so many months and years."said Kazemasa. " please forgive me." said Kazemasa. " I'll forgive you, on one condition." said Taylor. " And what would that condition be." said Kazemasa.

" No more lies. forem now on we always tell each other the truth." said Taylor. " Okay Taylor. I promise to always to tell the truth."said Kazemasa. "Okay then. Let's go home." said Taylor. Once we arrived at home, I was very sleepy and so was Kazemasa. 

in the morning

I was at the table. When it had happened. "Taylor Will you marry me." said Kazemasa

TO BE CONTINUED