SPECIAL NIGHT

KAZEMASA'S THOUGHT'S

Tonight is going to be a special night for the both of us. Why u might ask me that? That is because we are going to have fun on our romantic dinner and our romantic night that I have planned for us. This night will be filled with fun because I have planed it all out for us. First I'll make dinner, next I'll read her a poem that I made up but put my heart into it.

TAYLOR'S THOUGHT'S

I wonder where Kazemasa is at. I just cant wait to start our romantic night that my boyfriend was talking about.But were is he at. Oh there he is.

BACK TO THE STORY

"Kazemasa there you are.?Oh you look wonderful. I cant believe you got dressed all for me on our romantic night." said Taylor. " I thought you might like it. I got dressed just for you because your my girl.And only my girlfriend can see me in this outfit. I just thought it might lighten the mood or make you happier." said Kazemasa. " Well I think you look handsome in that tux." said Taylor.

 " Thank you Taylor. that make me happy. I'll bring out the food now so we can eat." said kazemasa. As I set the food on the table I had said " Taylor I will be right back i'm just going to go get something from our room." Said Kazemasa. " OK ... And your food smell so good I can't wait to dig in. And be quick." said Taylor. " OK I will and thank you."said Taylor.

 "no problem. I mean you're welcome." said Kazemasa. As i waited for Kazemasa to return I heard a soft melody. That's when I saw that Kazemasa had returned. Sorry if I took to long Taylor." said Kazemasa. " no it's fine." said Taylor. "are you sure that its okay. " said Kazemasa. "yes, i'm sure My love." said Taylor.

okay then. Let's get this romantic night started," said Kazemasa. " Taylor I have something i want to give you. " said Kazemasa. " What is it." said Taylor

This poem is not mine i don't claim this poem as my own but I will use this poem for my story

The love that I have for you

baby can't be put into words

your voice is so divine , seems like

all the angels of heaven are here.

When you tell me you love me by

looking deep into my eyes ,

That moment just gives me

a quick glimpse of paradise

I don't even care if I have you end

my life tomorrow ,

Cause meeting you my love has

Taken away all my sorrow.

I love you babe.

" K-k-k-Kazemasa that was beautiful. I love it and I love you so much. Please never leave me." " " Thank you Taylor. I put all my heart into it. Just for you and I'll never leave you if you never leave me." said Kazemasa. " I will never ever...ever...ever leave you my love." said Taylor.

Taylor's thoughts

After dinner we went for an late evening to early night walk. Our walk was amazing. The late evening to late night walk was so beautiful that I had fell more in love with Kazemasa. That night was a spectacular night. We walked for hours.

 The sky was so beautiful that I almost tripped over myself. I'm such a klutz. But my Kazemasa doesn't think that i'm a klutz at all. When we returned home I was beginning to feel tired. But Kazemasa said that the night wasn't over just yet.

 When we got in bed..... we began to make love to each other. But I don't want to give the details to you because you think that i'm just gross. So I won't give any detail about our night that we made love to each other. After that we feel asleep next to each other.