Kiyotaka Ishimaru X Reader

For XLunaWolfX123

Bold is speech
Italic is thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were running down the halls with your friends, running from one of the hall monitors. You may of accidentally... Well purposefully sprayed water all over him. You ran down then bumped into Taka, Hey Y/N I've told you not to run in the halls.
Aha sorry Taka.  You gave him a hug and he ruffled you hair then you walked off because that other monitor was getting closer by the second. You and your friends walked into a classroom and you were pretty sure the hall monitor gave up. You walked out of the classroom with your friends and suddenly you were lifted off you feet, Waaah!
You were the girl that sprayed water on me.
Oh... uh about that I'm uh sorry so let me go?
Haha funny. He dragged you down the halls until you heard Kiyotaka shout, Hey Takuto I think she learned her lesson, maybe let her go just this once!
Are you sure... if you say so. Takuto let go of you and Taka came over to you, You're so silly always getting in trouble you know.
Hehe I know I'm sorry Taka.
It's okay, but I won't always be there to help you out. You hugged him and he hugged back. Hey uh Taka.
Yeah?
Do you think I could come over tonight?
Sure.
Thanks. You smiled and the bell went so you went off to class with your friends. Taka was your best friend, but you've always wished you could be something more with him, but I mean he probably would never want that. After school you went over to Taka's house and played games with him, Taka I'm tired.
Go lie down for a bit, I'll go get a coffee for you.
Okay! You lay down on his bed and when Taka came back in you were asleep already. You were hugging his pillow. He smiled and put the coffee down on the table and let you sleep.

In the morning you woke you with something around your waist. You turned around and Taka was breathing softly and smiling whilst being asleep. Taka!
Huh? He woke up and blushed a bright red. Ah! I'm so sorry please forgive me.
Hey don't worry about it... it was actually quite nice. He blushed a darker shade and hugged you closer and you buried your head into his chest. Can I ask you a question?
Sure.
Don't freak out...
Ok?
Y/N will you be my girlfriend (or boyfriend idk ur genders guys)?
Of course I will.
Can I kiss y- You softly kissed him and he kissed back whilst blushing dark red.

I love you Taka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! If you voted up the last chapter thank you so much ^_^. If you liked this chapter vote up or comment. If you want another ship or X reader from any anime comment or message me. Thank you all!